Chapter 5

Recap

Fortunately for us, Phantom Lord was in Magnolia and we managed to make our way their by feet. Once we reached the guild, Natsu walked up to the guild door and blasted it down with his fire magic. This caused a loud sound and a lot of smoke to rise into the atmosphere.

All of us then entered the guild as Master shouted "Fairy Tail!" and we responded with a war cry of our own.

On with Chapter 5:

(Y/N)'S POV

I saw the members of Phantom Lord rush to us with their weapons as we had invaded their peace. Unfortunately for them, a big group of them got annihilated by an angry Natsu. "I don't care who.. Bring it on!" Natsu shouted, causing the other members of Phantom Lord to rush towards him.

The rest of us Fairy Tail members mimicked their actions and rushed towards them as well. "Finish them off!" I heard Gray exclaim. The next few moments just consists us of fighting kicking their butts.

Suddenly, I was surrounded by a group of Phantom Lord members. "My my, what do we have hear? Why is cutie like you doing in a guild like that?" One of them said. I scoffed at his words and instead of replying him, I used an attack of my own.

"Water Slicer!" I shouted as I brought a blade-like wave across the enemy, making them injured and fall back. "Idiots.." I muttered under my breath as I went to help the others.

"(Y/n)! Erza!" I heard Master call out. "I'll leave the rest here to you guys!" he added before walking away on the top floor. Despite him not being able to see me, I nodded my head. "Please be careful.." I said to myself.

Just then, I heard a maniacal laugh as I saw a figure in black drop down from the ceiling and onto the second floor. "The Iron Dragon Slayer... Iron Gajeel!" I heard Erza say. Suddenly, Nab came out from nowhere and was about to punch Gajeel until he got pushed aside by Gajeel's uh,, iron arm..?

"He even took out his own guildmates in that hit!" Gray stated. Gajeel then jumped down to the first floor of the guild as he said "Hey there, Trash." as his arm went back to normal. "The Iron Dragon Slayer, Gajeel the Great, will face you now." he added.

"Maybe I'm trash, but I'm a Man!" Elfman said as he jumped high up and tried to punch Gajeel, but instead got blocked by Gajeel's left arm. "Elfman, huh?" Gajeel said before punching Elfman with his other arm. Gajeel missed and went for a kick, but his iron leg was caught my Elfman's beast arm.

Gajeel then hurt his own comrades and distracted Elfman successfully before punching Elfman in the face, causing him to fall back. Taking this opportunity, Natsu jumped onto Elfman's stomach to accelerate towards Gajeel, who gets punched into the guild's bar.

Gajeel and Natsu continued fighting against each other until the ground began shaking. "Oh no.." I said, knowing fully what it was. It was Master's anger. The Phantom Lord members were terrified unlike us Fairy Tail members who were calm.

"Prepare yourselves! As long as our master is here, we cannot lose!" I heard Erza shout. Suddenly, the ground stopped shaking and a figure fell from the ceiling. I tried to see from a position when the smoke cleared up. I gasped when realizing what it was.

"Master!" I shouted as I saw his figure lying on the ground. His skin and hair turned into green for some reason. Erza, Cana, Natsu, Gray, Happy and I ran towards master. Erza held master in her arms who then began to speak. "M-My magical power..My magical power!" he said.

"Master, hang in there!" said Erza. "What happened?" asked Cana. "What in the world? I can't sense any magical power at all from him!" Gray pointed out. "You mean he's now nothing but a little old man?" I asked. "But, why?" Happy questioned. "Gramps, get it together!" said Natsu. "I can't believe it... How did they beat Gramps?" Gray asked. "What the hell do they have up there?" Elfman questioned.

Then, I heard Phantom Lord talking. "Their master's been beaten?" "Seriously?" "Hey!" "Did you hear that? We can do this!" "They're at less than half strength now!" "And we've still got Gajeel and the Element 4!"

"Now's our chance! Crush them!" One of them said. The others than began charging towards us once again. Feeling my anger building up again, I managed to defeat some of them. "Don't get cocky!" I shouted at them.

Despite all my efforts, I couldn't defeat them all. I managed to receive more hits than sending them. 'Dammit, they've gotten their fighting spirit up.' I thought. Then, I heard Erza shout out "Retreat! Everyone return to the guild!"

Some of us disagreed with Erza's decision. "No! Without the master, we cannot defeat Jose!" Erza explained "Retreat! That's an order!" she added. I wanted to continue fighting but Erza was right. We can't do much without Master so there's no other choice.

"Retreat!" I shouted at our guild members to help out Erza. "Are you a fool? You think I'd retreat now? I'm here to get revenge for Levy's team!" Gray retaliated. I then placed my hand on Gray's as he was about to use Ice Make.

"Please.." I pleaded as I hugged him with tears coming our from my eyes. "All we can do now is pull back.. Please Gray.. The hole the master left is too great!" I pleaded. I could tell Gray wanted to say something back but instead he held my wrist and pulled me out of Phantom Lord with the others.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi  

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※