Chapter 22

Recap:

"Am I? Then how about I try going around the guild naked?" Erza suggested seductively(?). "Huh?!" I exclaimed before Erza assured that she was joking and Lucy and I then sighed in relief.

On with Chapter 22:

3RD PERSON POV

After taking a bath, the team changed into the yukata that were provided and were preparing to go to sleep. "It begins!" Natsu exclaimed as he entered the room with pillows in his hands and his scarf on his shoulders. 

Meanwhile, Gray was already in his futon. "What's all the racket? I'm sleepy!" Gray scolded. "Hey, look around you! We're at an inn! Nighttime in hotels means pillow fists!" Natsu stated. "You mean pillow fights.." Gray corrected Natsu.

Suddenly, Erza entered the room with Lucy behind her. (Y/n) however, was under one of Erza's arms just like the pillows under Erza's other arm. "All the pillows of merit in the room are already under my control!" Erza exclaimed proudly, and (Y/n) groaned.

"Of merit?" Lucy questioned. "I will defeat Erza!" Natsu exclaimed before throwing a pillow towards Erza, but instead it hit Gray in the face. Gray then started to join in on the fight.

Erza also threw the pillows around, and even threw (Y/n) by accident too as the (hair-colour)-ette was trying to crawl away to safety. The water mage ended up crashing into Gray, who unfortunately didn't manage to catch her and fell to the ground. Let us pray for (Y/n)'s safety, and Gray's too.

Meanwhile, Lucy was about to join in the fight too, but instead got hit by all the pillows and ended up outside the ryokan. (Y/n) managed to recover from getting thrown and quickly went outside to check on Lucy.

==TIME SKIP==

(Y/N)'S POV

Lucy and I wanted to avoid getting more injuries from the pillow fight, so we decided to go on a walk. Lucy decided to summon Plue too for more company. "Are they even human?" Lucy sighed as she thought about our teammates. "I doubt so.." I replied as I too agree with her.

She then had a sudden thought that Plue is actually a dog, for some reason. "I'm actually a human-pun." We heard Plue 'say'. 'Wait, why does that voice sound so familiar to Happy's?' I deadpanned.

It took awhile for Lucy to realize that Plue 'talked'. "Human... Wait, you can talk?" she questioned. "Aye!" Plue 'responded'. "Oh." I realized as I walked towards the bushes nearby.

"I am an emissary of the Hero with the Sacred Sto- AH! (Y/N)!" Happy didn't manage to finish his sentence as I grabbed him by his yukata and lifted him up into the air. "So it was Happy after all.." Lucy deadpanned.

"I thought you'd be stupid enough for me to fool you for a week." Happy admitted. "That's quite a generous guesstimate there..." I said to Happy. "So, where are you guys going?" Happy questioned.

"Having a pillow fight with those guys is bad for my health. Just a little walk." Lucy explained before we heard footsteps behind us. I turned around to see three guys 《there was originally 2 in the anime》. "Hey girls, man!" One of the guys said.

"That yukata looks great on you. Tourist?" Another guy said. "We came here from Oshibana. Let's have a funky time." The third, and the biggest one of the three said. "Sorry, but we're with someone." Lucy said as she referred towards Happy and Plue standing by the side.

"Oh? Not even a little while, man?" One of them said. "You're with that cat and..." He didn't manage to complete his sentence since he spent his time trying to figure what was Plue's species.

"Well, it's okay to take those funky little fellas with us." The biggest one said before he went towards me and grabbed my wrist before pulling me closer to him. Due to the massive height difference, he restricted my movement very easily, hence I couldn't escape easily.

The other 2 guys from the group went to Lucy and was still trying to persuade her to come with them. "Happy, do something." said Lucy. Happy however, just pretended to be a normal cat and said "Nya!". I felt a vein pop as I struggled to get out the man's grip even more.

"Aw, you talk to cats! How cute!" one of the guys with Lucy said. "Hey, you guys. That's about.." I heard Lucy say before she went silent. I looked towards her and saw that her eyes became dull. 'What happened?' I thought before I saw one of them look towards me.

Suddenly, I couldn't move my body, and hence I went limp into the male's arms. 'They're wizards?!' I panicked. "Let's have a good time." The male whispered huskily into my ear before he carried me up to put me onto his shoulder.

Suddenly, one of the guys on Lucy was punched hard by... Loke?! Loke then kicked the other guy on Lucy. The guy I was on tried to run away, but he wasn't fast enough for Loke and ended up getting hit. I was thrown into the sky due to the impact but was safely caught by Loke.

He put my down onto my two feet and asked the both of us "Are you okay?". Before any of us could answer, Loke ran behind the bamboo trees and muttered a small "I'm sorry..."

"For what?" Lucy sweatdropped.

Loke then explained that the 3 males have been targeting vulnerable women who are travelling, and that they are also criminal wizards that Loke was in the middle of capturing of, before leaving to hand in the criminals.

Lucy then suggested to Loke if they wanted to hang out for awhile. "Well, I guess I'll just go back to the room." I said before walking away, now with my guard up.

When I entered the room, I saw everyone sprawled onto the floor with some scratches and bruises on their bodies. 'I'm so glad I didn't join in.' I thought before finding a futon and going to sleep.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: so I took a survey that was made by Wattpad and I suddenly remembered how nice and cute my readers are, so like, here's a chapter that I managed to make after the days of procrastination :)

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※