Chapter 32

Izumi-san: im back *announcement at the a/n*

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"But now you can do something. Isn't that right?" Simon pointed out before turning towards the rest of us. "I've been waiting for this moment. For mighty wizards to gather here.."

I raised an eyebrow again, "Mighty wizards?" I asked.

Simon then looked straight into my eye, "We're going to fight Jellal... all working together."

"First, we must prevent Salamander and the others from clashing."

My eyes widened as I remembered that Natsu ran off somewhere before this.

'Dammit, Natsu!'

On to Chapter 32:

(Y/N)'S POV

We were running up the Tower of Heaven with Simon leading us. "Damn it! My transmissions to Wally and Millianna are being intercepted!" Simon said as he had his index and middle finger on his temple "Now I don't have any idea where they are!"

"Transmission?" Lucy questioned as she was holding the ends of the outfit off the ground so that she doesn't accidentally step on it and fall. "Telepathic communication magic, yes?" Juvia asked Simon about his magic.

I then heard Gray whisper something to me and Juvia, who were beside him, "Hey, can we really trust him? I accept that he wasn't trying to kill us, but..." "I have no intention of making excuses" Simon cut off Gray while still leading us the way.

"You heard me then?" Gray rhetorically asked.

"Any wizard that'd from something like that would be no match for Jellal, and I was confident that Natsu wouldn't die." Simon explained.

"Um, what about me, then?" I barely heard Lucy mumble.

"You people haven't realize Natsu's true power. When Natsu obtains the power of the dragon, he will destroy all evil before him!" Simon stated as we reached a hallway where the eyes of the drawings on the wall were red and glowing.

"Welcome everyone, to the Tower of Heaven. I am Jellal, the ruler of this tower." Jellal said as his voice was heard out of nowhere and it caused us to stop running to listen to what he had to say.

"Both of our pieces are in place." Jellal said. 'What?' I thought, wondering what he meant.

"It's Jellal, he can be heard throughout the tower." Simon explained. "Isn't it about time to get things started? Heaven's Game! The rules are simple. I wish to use Erza as the living as the living sacrifice to hold the ceremony to resurrect Zeref." Jellal said and we all narrowed our eyes at his words.

"In other words, if the door to heaven opens, victory is mine. If you can prevent me doing that, then you win. However that alone would not be any fun. I have assembled three warriors." he continued.

"Three warriors? Who?" I heard Simon ask no one in particular. I myself raised an eyebrow because I thought he would know all of Jellal's plans, but apparently not.

"If you cannot overcome them, then you will not reach me. In other words, it is a 3 vs 8 battle royal. Oh, and one final thing. It is possible that the Magic Council will attack this place from the Sattelite Square, with the ultimate magic that returns everything to nothingness, Etherion! No one knows how long we have, but when Etherion is fired, everything will be wiped out, the game will be over, with no players left." Jellal continued.

"What is he thinking?" Lucy said. "Etherion? The council is doing what? I don't believe it?" Erza said before she got "absorbed" into Sho's card.

"Erza!" I exclaimed. "Sho, what are you doing?!" Simon scolded.

"Now, let's have fun." We heard Jellal say before the red glowing eyes from the walls disappear.

"I won't let anyone nee-san! I will defeat Jellal myself!" Sho said before turning and running away with Erza.

"Stop this! It's impossible alone!" Simon shouted as he ran after Sho.

Not long after, the rest of us decided we should split up to find Sho and save Erza. Julia and Lucy went to one direction and I went with Gray to the other

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-san: SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE!!!! i wanted to focus hard on my final assignments and exams of the year and I DONT THINK I DID WELL ON ANY OF THEM!! I THINK I MESSED UP AND THERES A HIGH CHANCE I WILL RETAKE THE FIRST YEAR NOT GONNA LIE! T^T

i just finished my final exam on monday(25/2) and i just started writing again on tuesday(26/2). I have, some sort pre-written the remaining chapters for this story and i can say that i have at most 5 chapters left!!!!!!  But i wont be able to write the chapters by this week because i have to prepare for a competition that will happen on the weekends alskdjlaskjdkas. I hope, i would be able to finish this story by next week!

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※