Chapter 5

"Your condition is getting pretty good now; I assumed that you already solved your problem that you're having with your man then?" The pretty woman in white lab coat said, while putting her pen on the paper after writing something on it. 

"How did you kno- yes, actually yes. He said he wanted to take responsibility for what he have done and we, yeah. We're alright now. He actually came with me too today." Sakura said proudly, ending her sentences with giggles.

"I noticed it. He is a nice guy by the way. It's too bad you guys went to the wrong path but I'm glad that now you guys are repenting and wants to keep the baby." The older woman said. She has seen the guy, he looked that he could be a responsible father.

"Yes." The pink haired girl nodded her head.

After that, the doctor escorted her to the door, after she said thanks Sakura got out from the room. The first thing she saw was the blondie crouching at the corner of the hallway.

"Naruto, what are you doing?"

"Oh, Sakura-chan, are you done with the checkup? What did the doctor said about your carriage? Is it alright? The baby?" Naruto asked worryingly, taking Sakura's hand and lead her to the seat nearby.

"I'm fine, and he's fine too. The doctor advised me to eat healthily and not to tire myself out." Sakura explained.

"She's right, come to think of it, you weren't eating well past these few days aren't you? You kept having morning sickness and stressing about me avoiding you. I'm sorry, it's my entire fault." Naruto said sadly, feeling guilty for the cold treatment he gave to Sakura before.

"It's fine, really."

"No worries, I'm here now. I promise that I'll never abandon you. Come, let's go to eat first, I'm sure you're starving right because I know I did feel hungry. I woke up early today and didn't have anything yet. Can't you hear the mini concert?" Naruto joked around. He laughed with a tint of embarrassment on his cheeks.

"So, it was from your stomach all along? I thought I was hearing things..." Sakura looked at Naruto, with unsure glares before she laughed at the blond guy.

"Don't laugh Sakura-chan, I'm serious! God, I'm craving for a bowl of ramen right now."

"Oh, me to- sorry." Sakura cut off her sentences halfway when she accidently bumped into a stranger. She wasn't able to see his face since he was wearing a snowcap and a mask to cover his face. But luckily the stranger shrugs it off saying it wasn't a big deal and walked off.

Naruto didn't noticed what had happened since he was ahead of Sakura. He turned and faced the girl, hands at his waist. "No, Sakura-chan, the ramen isn't good for the baby. We're not arguing about this matter okay? I want my baby to receive good, nutritious food only." He then offered his hand for the girl to take.

"Okay, if you say so." Sakura nodded.

Unknowingly to them, the stranger from earlier also heard bits of their conversation. He watched the couple with so much interest and in amusement, as if he just received a very useful information.

He took out his cellphone inside the pocket of his trouser and began capturing something when suddenly the blond haired guy put his hand on the pink haired girl, so much for his good reflect. He stared at the picture and grinned evilly, like he's plotting something inside his little head.

"Sasuke would definitely not see this coming huh."

*

After carefully unlocking the door, Naruto put his shoes on the rack and turned around before he was pulled into a crushing hug, "Sasuke-teme I'm hom-ompf."