Chapter 9

September 2 2016
Miami, Florida
8:00 am
Summerella POV

As I turn over turning my alarm clock off. I took a 30 minute shower. I put on my 'pink' set and lotion up my body after I finish I decide on wear a simple outfit. A black jumpsuit with a olive jacket and black scarf with my timberland. I put my hair in a messy bun and do my everyday makeup with lip gloss. I grab my keys phone and 'pink' handbag and was on my way to Starbucks as I was driving Rihanna called me.

'Wassup RihRih?'

'Nothing but, get me a black shirt with pants my assistant waste coffee on me.'

'Should've saw that. But I should be there in 10 minutes'

"What would you like to order?" The cashier ask

'Get me a mocha Summer' Rihanna called over the phone.

"Can I get a Caffè mocha with extra whipped cream. Peppermint hot chocolate. And a white chocolate mocha extra whip cream."

"Your total will be $20.35" After I paid him me and Rihanna talked for a little longer then I had to get her outfit which is like mine but with a tan jacket. After I paid for the jumpsuit I drove to the salon/spa. As I got there I gave Beyoncé her hot chocolate. As I went to the back where Rihanna office is I knock on the door. About 3 second later she open the door and pull me inside.

"Finally"

"It was only 15 minutes"

"Mhm whatever but lemme see what you got." I gave her the bag from charlotte Russe. She begin taking out her outfit I got her. After she took all of her outfit out she chuckled.

"Just had to match huh?"

"At least its a different jacket." we burst out laughing some mistake us as a couple but we just Bestfriend. After we took some pictures we headed to the front where Beyoncé was arguing with a lady with a black hat on.

"What's the problem?" Robyn (Rihanna real name) ask Beyoncé
"She don't have a appointment. And I told her we don't except walk ins until 9:00pm but she said she really need one her date is at 9:00pm and her hair is a bird nest." the lady left up her hat with the most nappy and wild her underneath.

"I'm sorry but you can try somewhere el" I had to cut Robyn off.

"I can do it." I stated

"But your next appointment is in.....2 and 1/2 hours" Beyoncé told me.

"Perfect. Right this way miss...?"

"Daniel" I lead miss Daniel to my station getting everything I need out.

"What would you like?"

"Big curls"

"Okay"

"Thank you so much"

"No problem" I begin to spray water all around her hair. As I began to comb out her hair the best i can until it was good enough for me to wash. I led her to the sink and begin to shampoo her hair and rinse it out. After I rinsed out the condition I towel dry her hair and comb though it well it was damp. After it was good enough for me for me to comb it out without any naps I put her hair under the dryer. About 15 minutes later it was dry. I lead her to my station and begin to part her hair before I parted her hair I sprayed heat protection all around her hair. 45 minutes later I was finish with her hair and turn her around toward the mirror.

"Thank you so much." she got up hug me and I gave her my card just incase she ever needs her hair done again. When I finish with all my clients hair. Rihanna ask me if I wanted to go to the mall of course I said yes. As I followed Rihanna to the mall with my car blasting 21 Savage. I found a parking space next to rihanna car I got out the car and lock it up and went by Rihanna.

"You needs stop blasting songs all the time like you a gangsta."

"Girl I am a gangsta. Now come on" as we walk in the mall I lead Rihanna to foot locker to get the new Jordan's.

"Hey how may I help you?" the lady who work her ask Rihanna like I wasn't right next to her.

"Are the velvet Jordan retro 11 still in stock?" I ask with attitude. After I ask her the question she look at me with a ugly face.

"Yes over there by the air forces." me and Rihanna walk over there looking at the air forces until this fine ass mean walk over to us.

"Do you like any?" he ask me

"Yeah let us get the velvet in size 6 and 7" Rihanna answered before I could. He went to the back and came back with two shoe boxes. I gave Rihanna the size 7 and tried the shoe on while Rihanna did the same. After me and Rihanna decide they fit perfectly we went ahead to pay for it.

"900.68" I was beginning to take my wallet out but I seen Rihanna give him her card.

"I could've paid for it." she look at me like I have 2 heads.

"When you with me you don't pay for nothing." After she said that we grab our bag and went into Charlotte Russe. As I begin to search for some to match my shoes I found the perfect dress and outfit. I went and the changing room and change into burgundy skinny jeans with a burgundy shirt with 'Money Mob' written in cursive in gold. I walkout and showed rihanna.

"It's cute get it" I smile and went and put on my tight burgundy velvet dress that stop a little below my butt. I walk out of the dressing room and saw Rihanna just looking at me.

"So how does it look?"

"Beautiful I mean um pretty."

"Thanks I'm going to go change in my regular outfit and we can go to the food court." I went back inside the dressing room and put on my regular clothes. As I came out the dressing room I grab my clothes and Rihanna pick out her outfit which is the same thing as my first outfit I picked out. As we went to the cash regerser as he finish scanning me and Rihanna clothes. Rihanna paid for the clothes and we was on our way to the food court. After we got our food we sat down.

"What you doing tomorrow?" Rihanna asked

"Just hanging with nic" before I could finish my sentence a brownskin girl with a beautiful body came and sat by Rihanna.

"So who is she? Another one of your bitches?" the girl asked Rihanna as she looked at me. I was gone say some but Rihanna said some before I could.

"Ashley get on some where. She ain't no bitch either."

"Okay so why the fuck she with you?" Ashley asked looking at Rihanna

"Because I can B I T C H" I said Ashley got up and stomped away mad. While Rihanna looked at me surprise and amused. After we finish eating. Rihanna help me put my bags on my trunk. As I was closing my trunk a guy came and 'aaccidentally' bump me.

"I'm sorry miss....." he waited for me to say my name

"Summerella" I say to the lightskin guy who is about 6'2 with a dreadlocks and a little bead the way in explaining him making him sound ugly but he really fine.

"Let me make it up to you......you know for pushing you?" he asked

"Sure"

"May I have your number then?" after I gave him my number I hopped and the car and drove home blasting young thug.