Chapter 24

January 2 2018
Miami, Florida
6:38pm
Summerella POV

As I greeted Beyoncé I saw a girl walked out from the back where Rihanna office is and she was fixing her dress. A flash of hurt flashes though my eyes but covered it up before anybody notice. Yes I know y'all ain't together so why you feeling like that? To be real with you I don't know, after I told my mom I like rihanna she just said she knew it. She told me I need to tell her how I feel and not send no mixed signals no more. Rihanna came from the back in a black dress suit wiping her mouth with a napkin, I hope her nasty ass pussy stink.

"Hey summerella, there's not any celebrity available today so I need you to work in the original salon. Okay?" She say looking at me then Beyoncé

"Okay" I say handing Beyoncé her hot chocolate and midol

"Thanks summer, Rihanna your meeting is about to start in 5 minutes so I hope it's clean back there" Beyoncé say serious while I walk toward my old station where my stuff still there.

"Didn't even make a big mess" I heard rihanna say laughing before I left. It looks to me that she doesn't want anything to do with me. I must of been a hook up cause she act like nothing happened.

The normal has been going on it's about 2:30 and I just had got a to go chipotle. As I got inside my car I Bluetooth my movie into the screen. When I got down eating I got ready for my next customer. As I was cleaning the seat off. I turn around to throw away the hair on the ground. When I got back to my station I saw Monica waiting for me (Rihanna mom).

"Hey Monica" I say hugging her as she stood up to give me a hug.

"Hey summer, just came to get a touch up on this nappy head of mine" she say sitting back down I got the comb, flat iron, heat protection and design book. I took her over the wash station and did the necessary to her hair put her under the dryer and ask her to pick a design.

Half way though her hair she decided to be nosy.

"So are you and my daughter together yet?" She ask

"No, I guess we just business partners some like that. Mostly it's my fault I been sending her mixed signals, I'm just confuse" I say to her completely honest.

"Been through that with her dad. At first I thought I was full time lesbian but he came along and changed that. I mean I been with guys just isn't my type until I met him. My brother bestfriend." She say smiling at nothing. You can tell she was just thinking about her husband the way she was smiling at nothing and the twinkle in her eye. As I finish off her hair I decided to take Rihanna to her favorite lunch place. I head to the front where Beyoncé was filling her nails.

"Is Rihanna still in the meeting?" I ask

"Yep they should be finish in 3- 2- 1-...."

"Yeah it was nice doing business with you Rihanna " a black male who look to be 45 shake Rihanna hand before leaving out the salon. Our eyes meet before she turn around I spoke.

"Wait!" I say she turn around looking at me like I'm some trash.

"Can we talk about what happened, I just wanna apologize and talk you to wing stop." I say hopefully. She smiled right when I said wing stop and went to the back and came back no later than 30 sec with her bag and keys.

"My car or separate?" I ask as we walked out the building not before Beyoncé gave me a thumbs up.

"Your car" as I drove to wing stop Rihanna keep messing with the radio until she turned on Spanish.
I change it to hip hop. Before she could change it back I stop the car in front of wing stop

"Hey! Why you stop the car?" She say pouting while crossing her arms. I point straight toward wing stop where her eyes followed my finger. She lit up like a little girl going candy shopping. I hoped out the car while she did the same and lock the car we went inside wing stop where there was only a couple seating at a table eating and talking.

"Hello, welcome to wing stop my I take your order?" A black girl with stiff weave on her name tagged said 'Rosa' ask eye raping Rihanna

"Yes can I get 1 lemon pepper 14 piece wing with fries and ranch, 2 extra hot buffalo 14 piece wing with ranch and fries." I say mugging her.

"1 cup of coke-cola, 1 cup of pink lemonade and another cup of big red" Rihanna say looking at the drink section not minding the cashier. She finally look at the cashier getting ready to pay but I pull out a 50.

"45.00 dollars, here's you change 5.00 dollar" she say hand Rihanna the money know good well I gave her the money.

"I think you need the money more than I do" she say to the cashier making me contain my laughter. We walk toward a table by the window.

"Why you do her like that? Now she gone spit in our food." I say chuckling

"O hell nah! She bet not we gone check out food before we leave." She say serious

"Number 23 number 23 your food is ready" the cashier say walking toward the back after putting our food on the counter. Before we left Rihanna checked the food and make sure the drinks was good then we head toward the salon. Once we got there with Rihanna sneaking fries I told her no eating in the car. We gave Beyoncé her drink and food and I took mine heading toward the back.

"Summerella where you going?" Beyoncé ask cause Rihanna to stop in her track turning towards me with a confused look.

"To the back"

"Nah you can eat up here with me girl" Beyoncé say patting a seat next to her.

"Nah me and Summerella got some to talk about" Rihanna say walking toward the back where I followed her toward her office we sat down in a area like a dining room but with a tv.

"Look what happen that.......

Yes y'all I been slacking but I got y'all.

Hope they work that out we see next chapter😏