All Alright

It was originally a poem, but i morphed it last minute. Needed a change i guess, but anyways. I will upload the poem version if you want me to, just let me know.

I was wrong to think that nothing could go wrong. After all the time that's gone away,now when i look back at it, Man, we've become antiques now. But let me tell you a little something about him, all that i know now. I gave him all the reasons to go, I was surprised that he stuck around. He says its all alright, and puts up a front. That's the story, he silenced me, i guess its all alright.

He sounds like the songs i used to sing to you, you remember, the ones to make you smile?   Wow, i tried too much. I thought i'm never gonna smile again, with the way i was wired. But I did, just last week, when he told me to. I smiled like i did before, actually that's why i wrote. I guess its all aright.

He's a lot like you, and i hate it. I didn't intend to but he is, and when i hold him too, i know he'll break, but he takes some glue to stay and says its all alright, i know how oxymoronic that is, you'll probably find it silly but maybe that's one hell of a difference and i guess its all alright.

I'll be holding onto this star, cause i know he's not gonna save me a scar. It was his right hand who dragged me out to sparks and made me fade out from dark, i think i'm visible gain, and i know now, its all alright.