The Change

Me and her were best friends, I don't know what else to say. We were the most ill-matched people ever, but we were still best friends. We did everything together. The first time something was wrong was when she almost hit me. She had gotten so mad about me going to McDonald's without her she tried hitting me. After that, she cooled down and apologized, but that wasn't the last time she acted differently. She yelled at me every other time we hung out and threw things at me occasionally for the first two months. Afterwards, she would shun me for weeks on end, not contacting me for those weeks. When we did hang out, she was moody and violent, but I still loved her like a sister. That was when her appearance started to change. She was starting to look paler, her eyes started getting clouded. When I suggested to go see a doctor, she almost stabbed me with a knife. It wasn't until she got into another one of her violent fits did I secretly tell someone. When she tried to hit my head, her wrist scraped on a nail poking out of the wall, which gave her a cut. She tried hiding the blood, but I saw the black fluid leaking out. That was when I told someone behind her back, which still made me feel guilty, but it was too late. Two days later, the beast had come out, the Change was not reversible...