Chapter five

Your POV

All of the sudden there is a big bright been of light heading toward your friends and you could do nothing about it.

Soon the light went away and what you saw put you in utter shock. Right where your friends were supposed to be were babies. But there were features of them you could recognize.

The first one has Bright green hair, and ocean blue eyes with a diaper on.

'Jack'

The next baby had a bear hat on that seemed to big for him to even wear. He had brown hair along with eyes that match. And had a diaper

'Ken'

The next baby had blond hair, and brown eyes. With a diaper on.

'Felix'

The very last baby had bright red hair, and chocolate brown eyes. With a diaper on.

'Mark'

I looked at all four of the babies. Then all at once they started crying. Then to make thing worse a siren started to sound off.

I ran to the crying babies and scooped them up and ran. I ran all the way to the exit. "Car, where's my car." I said out of breath. I saw my car in the distance and ran towards it.

I had to set Mark, and Felix down because I had to get my car keys out of my pocket. After fumbling with the lock for a few minutes I got my car door open. I put wailing Jack in the front seat, and buckled him up. I opened the back door I put Ken in the far right in the backseat and buckled him up.

I went to the front of the the car and picked up Mark and Felix, who thank god were still there. I put them in the last two seats and put on both of their seat belts.

I got in the driver seat started the car and left as soon as possible.

{Le time skip}

Your POV
You pulled up into you and (y/bf/n)'s driveway. "Goddamn it! Why did this happen!?" I couldn't help myself to shout. You look at baby Jack, he is just looking around the car as to figure out where he is at. I look in the back seat to find that Ken and Felix fell asleep. As for Mark he had his thumb in his mouth.

I got out of the car. I didn't see (y/bf/n)'s car. "Thank god (y/bf/n) isn't here. You opened the back car door, you pick up all three Mark, Felix, and Ken. You take them to your front porch and set them down on the bench you guys have. Then you go get jack out of the car.

{Another Le time skip}

When you got inside you put the four babies on the living room floor where you and the guys were talking. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" You ask yourself.

(A/n:) hey guys so... yeah. I'm just really depressed right now, because of Christmas. During Christmas my mom likes to pick fights so I'm not looking forward to it. See u guys in the next chapter bye!