Chapter Twelve

(Your POV)
Cooper took me down a long corridor. Then we stopped in front of a door that said observation room. He took his badge and scanned it on the badge scanner. We both walked in. When we got in there, there were two soldiers sitting next to (bf/n)

"(Y/n)!" He/she shouted. I ran over to him/her and hugged him/her. Cooper walked over to the soldiers and talked to them. "What happened? Where were you?" (Bf/n) asked. "I was in this room and the guy who walks me in, cooper questioned me." You told your friend.

Cooper walked up to us. "Come watch they are administering the cure for what happened." Cooper said. Me and (bf/n) walked over to the window and watched.

One of the scientists took a needle and walked over to jack. He injected the needle into his small little arm. Then the scientist did the same thing to the other three babies. "Nothing happened." I said.

"Well of course nothing happened (y/n) we have to wait twenty-four hours for the cure to get into their systems." Cooper said. "Well are we free to go?" (Bf/n) asked.

"Well I can't simply let you girls off the hook like that. I'm sorry to say but you must stay the night." Cooper said. "I still don't get it they got cured (y/n) is off the hook right? So why are you keeping her here!?" (Bf/n) shouted.

"Well her and her friends did not follow the rules of the tour and we must discuss about what had happened and what the boys remember also." Cooper said in a calm voice.

(Bf/n) looked like he/she was going to flip. I didn't know why he/she was so mad but he/she was. "Now I will have escorted to your rooms for the night. Food will be delivered to your rooms. Be expected to wake up early in the morning. Goodbye for now." Cooper said leaving the room.

The two soldiers took us to our room. When we got inside they locked the door behind us. Inside the room were two beds both had white sheets, the walls were steel gray, and the floor was solid white. I looked up and on the ceiling there was a camera.

"This is stupid." (Bf/n) said. "Better watch what you say. They're watching." I said pointing up to the camera. (Bf/n) got up and looked straight at the camera and stuck his/her middle finger at it. "(Bf/n)!" I shouted.

"What? Cooper deserves it for how he has treated us." He/she said while walking back to her bed. I smiled and sat on my bed and laughed at him/her.

(A/n: another chapter done! Be sure to tell me what you think and don't forget to vote! As always I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye-Bye!)