Chapter Seven.

"I can't do this again." Sarah,one of the girls on the dance team,mumbled behind me as we lined up for another round of pirouette piquée. "My toes are going to break."

       I turned around and glanced down at her shoes in concern. "When was  the last time you replaced your pointe shoes? They almost look too small."

       "I wasn't talking to you,trash." Her voice was filled with disgust.

        I glanced up,not quite sure what I'd done to offend her. It'd been years since I'd tried to have a conversation with anyone in the room. They all seemed to run in the same crowd of elitist assholes in silver brook and I wasn't welcome to join,being an orphan and a loser. That was fine by me,I didn't need them. I had Nesta.

      "Yeah,turn around and go back to day dreaming about your next move on Hunter McKnight. Disgusting." Megan,a blond senior behind Sarah gave me a scathing look."

       "Rae,is there any reason why you're not in position?" Mme. Celeste asked sharply.

         "No ma'am. I'm sorry." I replied timidly.

         "Well then get into position,we haven't got all day."

          "Slut."

          I gritted my teeth and tried to keep my balance after I felt a sharp jab to my side. Of course that's when Mme. Celeste decided to turn and see me suffering. She narrowed her eyes at me,then moved on.

           "Bitch."  Another jab.

            "Whore." I tripped and fell down.

            "Goodness Rae,"  Mme. Celeste sighed,looking at me dispassionately.  "If you're so eager to be a part of my team do something about your weight. It's so obvious that you can barely keep your balance;carrying all that excess fat,not to mention how obscene the leotards looks on you."

             My face burned in humiliation as the girls tittered behind their hands.

       💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

         The class was finally over and I couldn't wait to go to Nesta's for a good cry and bandages.

          Opening my my locker,I gagged at the stench emanating from it and my eyes watered. I slammed it shut and took out my phone from my stained bag,already having an idea of what was going on.

          Trashy.

          The theme for the Rae appreciation week was Trashy.

           How ironic.

           "Urgh! What's that smell?" Megan asked rhetorically.

            I picked up my things,knowing what was going to happen and not being in the mood.

           "You know when I called you trashy,I didn't mean you should appropriate it literally." Sarah said,holding her nose.

          "What a loser."

          "Urgh,she's made the place so smelly let's go tell Mme. Celeste."

           My heart sunk.

           "The hobos called,they want their Cologne back because you've been misusing it." Nesta wrinkled her nose.

            "Trashy." I informed her.