14

Soft sweetly against soft.

My heart is beating rapidly as our lips pressed together. My mind was completely blank as the kiss lingered. Slowly, his hands wrapped around me pulling me much closer and my hand also made its way to his soft hair and gently pulled to deepen the kiss.

He started moving his lips, gently nipping at mine. I followed what he was doing with so much concentration. We are apparently sharing an innocent and sweet kiss and are completely lost in the moment.

After a while, we were both out of breath. We unwillingly pulled apart, our foreheads still touching.

That was my first ever kiss!

I opened my eyes and saw him still with his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed. I stared at his plump lips, wanting to kiss it all over again.

He slowly opened his eyes, looking at me straight into my soul. I wanted to believe that he's staring at me lovingly. I wanted to believe that he loves me.

I wanted to believe even just for this moment.

He pulled away from me, and he stared at the ceiling. I felt a little hurt. Maybe he was regretting it all.

"Kookie I-"

"Don't" I said as I look away.

"Listen, I-"

"Please I don't want to hear another sorry."

He kept quiet. Then I felt his hand hold mine.

"Listen please." He said and he reached for my chin to let me face him. He then hold my cheeks with both his hands and urging me to look at him.

"Kookie I..." He stopped and gulped.

I still kept quiet, not hiding the hurt in my face. I waited for what he was about to say.

He sighed. "I like it.." I furrowed my eyebrows and my face now confused.

"I like the feeling of your lips onto mine. The way my heart beats in the moment. The way your warmth heats my skin. The way your body is so close to me."

He stopped and kissed me on the lips as if to remind himself of the feeling again. But it was shorter this time. My eyes widen at his words and actions, and trying to process everything that's happened.

"I..like it. Actually I love it. I love it all." He said as he slightly nods his head agreeing to his words.

I was completely speechless. What does he mean he likes it? Is it possible that he feels the same?

But then he put his hands onto his lap and started to fiddle with the hem of his shirt.

"I know this is wrong. Because..you know, Tzuyu? I mean you look good together and I feel sorry for feeling this way."

I stared at him in disbelief. I suddenly pulled his face and kissed him again, startling him. It was his turn to be shocked.

"Fuck Tzuyu." I muttered and kissed him again, all my emotions overflowing. He then returned the kiss and now our lips are moving in sync. I didn't realize tears are now rolling down my cheeks.

"Kookie..why are you crying?"

"Why can't you see it? Why are you so dense? I don't want anyone. I only want you. Only you!" I sobbed while pointing my forefinger forcefully at his chest.

He pulled me into his chest and I sobbed into it, damping his clothes. "Shh Kookie. Stop crying please."

"I like you Tae. A lot. I really really like you a lot." I cried in defeat. He froze at that. "I know I'm gay okay? But I can't hold any of this anymore." I heavily breathe and sniffle.

"Shh.. It's okay." He whispered while rubbing my back, comforting me.

When I calmed and quieted down, he started to speak. "Kookie?"

"Hm?"

He held my face and stared at my eyes deeply. "I like you too. A lot."

My heart was frantically beating at his words. My mind slowly digesting everything.

"I don't care anymore. All I see now is you." His voice was full of emotions.

I cried again, this time with tears of joy. I can't believe he feels the same way as me.

He kissed my tears away and I also wipe my cheeks with my arm.

"I'm sorry I'm such a crybaby."

He chuckled. "My baby."

I blushed at his statement and look away. He cupped my face again and return it to look at him. "You're so beautiful. I don't want to see you cry again."

I smiled and lean in to his touch. He slowly laid back to bed and pulled me onto his chest.

"Are we..uhm.. Together now?"

I felt him smile. "Yes. We are a couple now."

"You mean, we can do couple stuffs?"

"Yes Kookie."

"And go out on dates?"

"Of course."

"Then let's go out to date!"

He softly chuckles and still not letting me go.

"Hey, why aren't you moving there?"

"Why? What am I suppose to do?" He asked me looking confused.

"Aren't couples go on a date?"

He sighed and smiled looking amused.

"Kookie, it's not only going out to dates that couples do."

I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted.

"There are many things that we can do to spend time with."

"Like what?"

He pulled me closer and tightened his arms around me. He was hugging me like a teddy bear.

"This." He said with a muffled voice since his face is buried in my hair.

I giggled and cuddled back. I love the feeling of him beside me. "I like this better."

"Good. Plus.."

I look up at him, wondering what's he gonna say.

"It's still freaking 3 in the morning and you're still sick. I don't want you to go out and stress yourself again. You need enough rest."

"Yes sir."

I then snuggled closer to him and close my eyes. We cuddled until we are sleepy again. "Please stay hyung. Don't go away."

"I'm not going anywhere Kookie. Don't worry." He whispered to my ear and softly kissed my forehead.

I felt the sleepiness come again and my mind dozed off. My mouth formed into a smile as I thought I am finally living the dream.