~~Chapter 1~~

Hey!!! Its me again!!! So while I tried to get some more ideas for my time travelers book, I came up with an idea for this book instead. Soooo....

HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT!!!

(P.s. this was 2 and a half weeks after they graduated the academy)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto©

====

Team 7 was training on their training grounds. But what one could notice on this particular day, is that their female member was absent.

"Naruto, Sasuke. That's enough for today." Their sensei, Kakashi, said.

"Hah! One day I'll beat ya Teme!" The blonde member of the team said.

"Hn. In your dreams, dobe." The ravenette said back.

"Enough you two, time to go home." Kakashi said with a sigh.

"Ne, Kakashi-sensei, why do you think Sakura-chan didn't come to training at all during the last 4 days?" Naruto said.

"I don't know, Naruto."

"MMMMMIIINNNNAAAA-SAAAN!!!" A voice called. Everyone glance at the direction the voice was coming from and saw Sakura running towards them.

"Sakura, you didn't attend training for the past 4 days and today, your even later than I am." Kakashi said.

"I know, Kakashi-sensei. But I have a good reason to it. Come on!! I want you all to meet someone!" She said excitedly.

"Sure Sakura-chan!! I'll come with you!" The blonde said.

"Tch. I'll pass." Sasuke said.

"Please, Sasuke-kun. Just this once, PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!!" She said, giving him puppy eyes.

"Fine. Make it quick." He said, glaring at Sakura. They both followed Sakura, but she abruptly stopped. She turned her face to the direction of her sensei, who was watching the three of them leave.

"Aren't you coming, sensei?"

"Nah. I've got things to do." He said then started walking away, but Sakura grabbed his arm and dragged her to the direction of their destination...

Small time skip~~~~

The whole team entered Sakura's house, and she lead them further in the house, (after taking off their shoes) and they stopped infront of a lilac colored door where Sakura ushered them inside.

"Kakashi-sensei, Naruto, Sasuke-kun, I want you to meet the reason I was absent this past few days... Meet my little sister, Saki-chan!" She said in a hushed voice.

The two boys (Naruto and Sasuke) slowly looked inside the crib to find Saki, she looks almost like Sakura, the baby also had pink hair like her big sister. Then the infant opened her eyes to reveal deep violet orbs.

Sasuke hesitantly reached to touch the baby. His heart melted when the baby wrapped her tiny hands around the ravenette's finger. Same goes for Naruto.

"I think she likes you guys...." Sakura said with a smile. Kakashi just stood there, looking at his students, a smile forming on his face...... Well, if you could tell he was smiling from underneath his stupid mask.