~~Chapter 4~~

Yo! :3 I'm here to say that I don't own Naruto© also, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

====

Team 7 is currently eating at Ichiraku's after they had just finished another(lame) D-rank mission.

"One more old man!!!!" Naruto said after eating his 5th bowl.

"Hn. Dobe."

"SHUF UPP TEME!!!"

"Usuratonkachi(useless)"

"YAROU!!(asshole)"

"Would you two please shut up... Were in front of the food.." Sakura said. Sasuke and Naruto looked at her warily, but they obliged anyway. Kakashi looked at his students with awe and amusement. Never, never, had Sakura told Sasuke to "Shut up". Maybe being a big sister is a good thing for Sakura. Well, at least now he had less of an headache.

"Ano... Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura said.

"Yes, Sakura?"

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Sakura asked. Kakashi thought for a moment.

"Well, more D-rank missions, I guess." He replied. After that, the team's mood seemed to drop. Kakashi sweatdropped. 'Is that how much they hate D-rank missions?' He thought.

"Is that all we are going to do sensei?" She asked once more.

"Yep."

Tomorrow...

"Really, Sakura-chan, really?!" Naruto said. Well, let's just say he doesn't like the idea of babysitting. Even though he was just helping Sakura do it.

"What's the problem, Naruto? I said to help me babysit, not babysit him! She's just tagging along with us, OK?!" Sakura said, holding little Saki's Hand. Saki must've been a super baby, cause she learned to walk at 7 ½ months old. Kakashi sighed.

"Just make sure she behaves, Sakura." He said. Sakura just nodded.

Time skip...

"Phew! That was tiring." Sakura said. Team 7 was currently sitting at a bench. Kakashi was nowhere to be seen, and Naruto was asleep. What was there mission? Well, all the Janitors decided to take a day off, meaning, Team 7 picked up trash, sweeped streets, and ,you named it,... Clean public toilets. Saki had been with Kakashi the whole time so she did nothing. She currently just playing with the falling leaves off the trees.

Sasuke was staring into the distance when a pinknette decided to get his attention.

"Ah ah! Nii-san! Ah!" Saki said,tugging lightly on the edge of his shorts. He looked at her to see her pointing at something.

"You want to show me something?" The raven asked. The pinknette nodded in response. So Sasuke stood up and followed Saki.

"Sasuke-kun, where are you going?" Sakura asked.

"Following your sister."

"I'll.... Come with you guys." Sakura said. Sasuke just nodded. Saki led the two genin towards a shop which was selling Christmas decors, leaving a sleeping dobe behind.

"P-pwetty..." Saki said, looking at the glowing Christmas lights.

"Oh, right! Its Christmas next week!" Sakura said in realization. Sasuke sighed.

"Christmas..." He mumbled with a frown.

"Why? Do you not like Christmas, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked, startling the Uchiha.

"Hn. None of your business." He said.

"Oh... Okay. Were going home now Sasuke-kun! Advanced Merry Christmas!" She said before going back home with Saki. Sasuke just stood there, staring at the Christmas decors... After a few more minutes, he left for home, leaving Naruto all alone, sleeping on a bench.