~~Chapter 3~~

Hey guys!

Nah... I don't have anything to say...

On with story!! Lol.

====

Sakura's POV

I could finally see the gates of Konoha!!! I could finally go home after this C-rank-turned-to-B-rank mission! Just you wait, Saki-chan! Your Nee-san is coming soon!

Sasuke's POV

Hmmm... She looks quite excited to go home. Maybe because we are near Konoha. Or maybe she is just too excited to see her imouto, Saki. Looking at their relationship, I really can't help but think, When I was younger... Did Itachi and I... Did we.... Do those things as well? Does he really care for me back then? I don't know anymore. I forgot about those painful memories...

I realized that I was staring at Sakura and quickly averted my gaze, a slight pink dusted my cheeks. What the heck is wrong with me?!

Naruto's POV

Ooooohhhh!!!!! Sasuke-teme is blushing!!!

Kukukuku~~~ I have  something to tease him now!!

Hold up.

Is he blushing because of Sakura-chan?!?!

Grrrrr... I WILL WIN SAKURA-CHAN!!!BELIEVE IT TTEBAYO!!!

Anyone got ramen????........

Kakashi's POV

Well, this mission was... Interesting I could say. Sakura looks really excited to see Saki. She has only been a big sister for a few months, but it feels like she already is a big sister for a long time...

Wait, is Sasuke staring at Sakura? He is......

Interesting....

Sasuke suddenly shifted his gaze with a faint blush on his cheeks. I also noticed that Naruto was suddenly fuming with anger.

So he noticed too, huh?

My, my. These team of mine sure is interesting...

Time skip....
3rd person POV...

Team 7 walked into konoha, they were met by...

No one.

"Well, you guys better go home. I still have to report to the Hokage. Ja." Kakashi said before disappearing with a 'poof'!

"Well, I'm starving! Wanna go to Ichiraku's?!?!!!" The blonde knucklehead said.

"I'll pass, Naruto..." Sakura said with a smile.

"Sasuke-teme?"

"No."

"Oooookayyy..... See ya!!" He said, running to the direction of the said ramen shop.

After Naruto left, Sasuke and Sakura stood there in awkward silence.

"Uh... Sasuke-kun? I'm going home now. See you tomorrow!" She said. Sakura started walking towards her house, but Felt Sasuke walking beside her.

"Why... Why are you following me, Sasuke-kun?" She asked.

"I'm not following you."

"Then...?"

"Idiot. I'm walking you home. If you haven't noticed, its already dark. An enemy could attack you at anytime." Sasuke explained.

"Oh," Sakura said, glancing upwards. "I haven't noticed." Sasuke nodded.

"And I also promised your sister I would bring you home safe, right? I.... Couldn't do that if I don't bring you home safe... And an Uchiha never breaks a promise." He added. He mumbled the last part but Sakura still heard. She was taken aback by what he said, but agreed nonetheless. The pair silently walked through the streets of Konoha.

Time Skip...

Sakura and Sasuke were now in front of the front door of the Haruno household.

"Thanks for walking me home Sasuke-kun!!!" Sakura beamed with stars in her eyes.

"No problem." He replied. Annoying....

The door suddenly opened, revealing Sakura's Mom.

"Sakura! Your home! Oh hello to you too, Sasuke!" Her mother said, obviously happy that her daughter finally came back from such a dangerous mission. Saki appeared from nowhere and started to crawl towards Sakura cheerfully saying, 'Nee-san!'.

"Saki-chan!! Your Nee-san is home!!" Sakura said, picking Saki up and hugging her. "I missed you.." She mumbled.

Sasuke just watched as the heartwarming scene unfold before him. He just can't help but have a feeling of longing. Longing for his family... His life back then, back before.....

He killed them.