UT Papy x Fem!reader PART 1

Hello my sinners. It is me Mafia... anyways, yes i started a new story hope you guys like it, please leave a comment request are open. LOVE YA

3rd POV 

Y/n A beautiful innocent young girl. Walking around snowdin with her adorable boyfriend Papyrus, he was a little let say 'Over protective over her.' He had his arm wrapped around her looking around telling everyone that she was hers.

"Babe? Is something wrong?" Y/n Looked up at her tall skeletal boyfriend, "NOTHING MY SWEET" he looked down at you and smiled, you laughed. *God im getting cold* Y/n thought. You let out a shiver, "HM? ARE YOU COLD?" You looked away. "A little" He picked you up and rushed back to his house. You laugh hard as he does.

As soon as you guys reached the front door he opened it to see a short skeleton, "Hi sans." You say in a giggly voice. *Sup kiddo. I was just about to head out.* Papyrus sighed. Y/n looked away from sans and saw his desperate face. 'What does he want?' "O-okay sans see you later." Then he teleported out.

"PapYRUS" He pushed you down on the couch on top of you, his eyes glowing orange. "Whats wrong?"

He kissed you smoothly and deeply. Y/n melted into the kiss. She loved it. Y/n was still an innocent so was papyrus. DOESN'T MEAN THERE GONNA LOSE IT!! Y/n wrapped her arms around him making him kiss her deeper. "Mmmh~" She felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Then she felt a bump on her hip she smiled " Papy~ lets go to your room." He grinned and stood up you stood up and walked up the steps swaying your hips side to side knowing that hes watching. The....

CLIFF HANGER SEE HOW MANY READS I GET. ^^ LOVE YOU.