Papyrus X Reader pt 2

Already my sinners here ya go Love Ya lt;3

3rd person POV

While you were swaying your hips back and forth Papy was looking at your ass the hole time, as soon as  you two got up the steps he hugged your from behind and you leaned back on him, as he was hugging you he pulled off his gloves and shower his skeletal fingers, ((HIS BONE'S ARE A KINK FOR CHU XD)) 

As soon as he removed them you two were still at the top of the stairs him still hugging you from behind you started to rub your lower stomach area and him pinky finger was rubbing the rim of your pants and panties, He started to lick your neck which got you more wet. You let out a slight moan. His orange tongue left trails of glowing orange saliva. 

"Mmh~ Y/n i have a problem now." He spoke normally. You loved his voice when he did, so calm, so quiet. "What might that be Papy?" You felt a bump on your thigh. You smirked "Nghhh." He moaned quietly. "C'mon and tell me papy~" You say smoothly. "Y-y/n stop teasing you know what wrong." You giggled.

"But Papyy~ I wanna hear you say it~~." You say teasingly and pouty like. "I have a..." You snorted and said " BONER?!" The look on his face went dark. "You don't love me." You burst out in laughter when he said that. "N-no papy please I'm sorry it was per-" He squeezed your ass and you were cut off by yourself moaning. "Your into this?" He licks your neck and smacks your ass. You knew now that his innocents were gone, that sweet skeleton was replaced with lust.

Y/n let out a moan as he kept on going with his actions but she got tired of it and flipped him over so she's on top. "C'mon pap you can leave me like this your teasing to much~" You said while blushing madly. Y/n took off her shirt showing her F/c bra  he just stared at you. You started to get embarrassed then you looked away and crossed your arms you were afraid that he didn't like the view.

"Y/n. Your so cute, so sexy, I cant take my eyes off of you." You felt your heart pound as he said that. He grabbed your waist and then wrapped his arms around you pulling you down closer to his face then you kissed him. He puts his boney cold hands down on your ass squeezing it you smiled into the kiss he started to drag his hand down more on your slit when he reached it he started to trace it with his fingers up and down on it rubbing past your clit and you 'woman hood'  you'd moan at this.

He started to move your pants down you tensed up but let him. You started to help him by taking off your pants fully. "Now you." You say face completely flushed. He grinned and you got off of him as soon as you did he started to strip off his battle armor. as soon as the top half got off you started to play with his rib cage and chest. Papyrus let out a soft sigh and a groan. You smiled and pulled him in close and licked each rib, with each one you licked you earned a moan from him.

Y/n pulled away from Papyrus and as soon as she did he tackles her pinning her to the bed. She giggled when he did but he started to take off his pants and boxers, she let out a slight moan.

He was ready to do the sex with her (XD I HAD TOO). Y/n wanted him inside her she didn't want to talk anymore she wanted him to fuck her hard. She tugged at her panties telling him to take them off. He saw and so he did.

This was it, he was poisoned right at her entrance. The tip of his dick was rubbing her and she was moaning, she pushed down making his dick go up and inside her, she moan/screamed in pain and pleasure. "Y-y-y-y/n you shouldn't have done that!~" He thrusted forward making himself more inside you, 'he's huge!' you thought, you felt a tear run down you cheek as he pumped inside of you, in and out in a rythem over and over again, he got faster with each pump you gripped his shoulder as he did.

He got sloppy and you were close to cumming so was he. "Mmmah~! S-so close" He said while panting. Then a couple seconds later you two finally came he thrust into you a couple more times and pulls out then plops down next to you. "I love you"

"I love you too"