Honey is so sweet

Heya sinners. If you couldn't tell by the title its a US papyrus you people wanted it ill write it. BUH BAI

It was a cold windy night in snowdin. You were warm tho. You had on Y/F/C your fav color coat on. And 2 pairs of sweat pants on. You were snug as a bug in a rug :D. You looked up and saw snow falling. You sighed and let out a little shiver.

Y/n Groaned and started to walk again. She was going back to her house in hot lands. Then she walked by the skeleton bros house. Y/n paused. And just looked at the house. 'why not visit?' She thought. Y/n walked up to the door a knocked. But it just opened by itself "creepy." She walked in "h-" right when Y/n was about to call out. A moan came from Papyrus's room. She froze "he probably has someone over..." You thinking because you have a perverted mind.

The moaning stopped. Y/n froze. Then footsteps. Over the balcony she saw glowing orange. Her heart pounded. Then papyrus's head peered out with 'Drool?' It was orange and glowing you tilted your head. "Uh... Um nice to see you again Papyrus. Y-you have a little." You pointed at your chin. "Hm?" He wiped his chis and saw it then blushed bright orange.

"Did I interrupted something?" You had to admit you were a little jealous if someone was there. You had a crush on papyrus or a while. "He teleported down by you. "No not at all." You blushed at his voice. So deep and seductive calm and quiet. It just turned you on a little.

"Actually. I need you for something." This was real he wasn't doing any puns or smoking or anything. He was serious. "L-like?" "Aw c'mon Y/n use that beautiful brain. I know how you think" you blushed as he said that. But you weren't a wuss that would take this. "Well it would be better if you said it Papy~." He smirks and hugs you the teleports you two to his room.

He lets go of you and walks to his door and locks it. There was orange everywhere. FREAKING SPRINKLER UP IN HERE XD. He walks back to you and leans on you. Y/n was confused. You then felt him grip on your waist and you squeaked. He giggled. She felt something wet and warm on her neck. From the corner of her eye she could see orange again. You lifted your arms up and wrapped them around his neck. 'His tongue?' You thought. It added pressure to your neck, you let out a moan when you felt pleasure press on your sweet spot on your neck.

Papyrus runs his cold bony hand up your shirt. Playing with your spine and your DAMN bra. It brought shivers down your spine he giggled a little and walked you and him toward his bed then flopped you down on it him being on top of you, he bit down on your sweet spot at the same time you gave him what he wanted, a loud moan of pleasure.

After he bruised that spot he stopped and moved up to look at you. Your face was flushed and red. He was glowing orange. "Y/n...." "Y-yeah?" You stuttered. "I- I want you, I don't know anymore, my train of thought my depression my every little bad thing goes away when your around. You make me forget about everything, you make me smile and laugh at my hardest times. I just-"You stopped him by giving him a little peck. "I love you Papy now shh. I don't want you to cry." You heard his voice get emotional and shaky. You kissed him again, he kissed you back, smoothly and gently. You lifted your legs up on him so the were on his sides, he put his hand down on your ass to keep you propped up right there. He gave it a little squeeze, you shivered a little.

After 10 minutes of puppy love HERE COMES DOGGY LOVE. Brought to you by me your favorite smut writer of coarse.

After you knew it you both were undressed. He was down by your inner thighs licking them and nibbling. You let out a moan, then you felt that same warm wetness on your woman hood. You gave out a cry/moan. Begging him to do more. You knew it was his tongue this time. He entered you with his tongue, his long orange ecto plasma tongue. You were flushed red, then you looked down and saw that he was enjoying this. You gave out a growl you knew he was teasing you. You bit down on your lip trying to keep I n your moans, kinda failing kinda not. You couldn't believe someone like him was eating you out.

After a lot of moaning and gripping on his skull, your walls tightened on him and you came in his mouth. You were breathing heavily but you didn't give up. You got up he was confused.

Y/n pinned him down on the bed. "Y-y/n?" You grinned evilly his eye glowed orange you started to go downward on his body. You felt his dick slide up on your body it was sending shivers down your spine. Your mouth reached his dick. First you kiss/lick the tip of his dick swirling your tongue around the tip. He let out a low growl as you licked the shaft and around the tip.

He gripped your hair wanting you to take his whole dick in your mouth. But you only pit the tip in you giggled seeing the desperation on his face. He let out a moan from the vibrations of your giggling, you stopped teasing him and took him in.

Papyrus was pushing you more in making you deep throat him. He was huge but you tried with him and pushed his mostly all the way in only leaving an inch out. He groaned loudly as you started to bob your head up and down repeatedly faster and faster. He swelled up in your mouth about to cum and you let him. You had a mouth full of glowing orange cum. You swallowed it but some drizzled out of your mouth he wiped it away. "It taste sweet but kinda bitter at the same time." You said quietly.

He pulled you up on him so you two were facing each other. He kissed you,you kissed him back as you did he shoved himself in you all the way without warning. You let out a moan and cry or pain it wasn't your first time but he was big and it did hurt.

Papyrus didnt move he let you adjust to him. You started to rock. He smiled "Its all you." He said you blushed and sat on him his dick all the way in you. You rocked more and a wave of pleasure hit you. He held down your waist and made you bonce. You were bouncing on his dick and now he was supporting you.

He started to thrust into you at the same tim you were bouncing on him. You went down your breast were on his chest your arms wrapped around him. You stopped bouncing but he was still thrusting into you you were moaning and panting. He flipped you over and pulled out. Papyrus bent Y/n down on all fours and thrusted into her deep he held her up by gripping onto her breast playing with them.

Papyrus bit down on her shoulder as her walls tightened on him. He let put a grow as he climaxed into her at the same time she came all over his dick. He thrusted a few more times into her before pulling out. He made her have a cream pie. Orange glowing cum was dripping out of her. She fell on her back. Exhausted so did he. Papyrus snuggled y/n. "Mmh you know what you taste like." "Hm?" "Honey."

THE END LEAVE SHOO GO AWAY XDDD I LOVE ALL YOU SINNERS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS. Buh bai