Chapter 2: Is Love Blooming?

Lol sorry about not updating.
BUT! ENJOY!
__________________________

POV:Narrator

Levy and Gajeel both got off the bus and walked to the their lockers. "See ya Shrimp!" Gajeel waved bye too Levy.

"Lunch?" She yelled.

"Sure!" He yelled back and blended into the crowd of students.

POV: Levy

I got to locker 323-A, my locker for the year. I opened it and put my backpack in and closed the door.

I walked to my homeroom. "Mrs. Deedlea...weird name for a teacher" I thought and giggled. I walked in and took a seat beside the window and started to plan stuff.

"How will I do it? Should I just tell him now or should I leave a note?" I mumbled and grunted a little.

"How ya gonna tell and what ya say?" A voice questioned me. And by the voice I knew it was Gajeel.

"Ummm...I was going to tell...Jet I like him." I lied.

"Oh...Well you're not because you are my friend and you belong at my side not a slender creeps." Gajeel smiled.

"O-Okay." I said shyly.

"And I know you're lying." He whispered in my ear.

//TIME SKIP//

POV:Gajeel

The lunch bell rang and students piled out of their room. I went out and walked to the cafeteria and got some food. I looked around for the Shrimp and found her sitting at the last table in the room. I walked over their and sat down beside her.

"Hey Gajeel." Levy smiled.

"Hey Shrimp. So in home room what were ya really planning?" I asked her with a grin on my face.

"Ummm...That...I...Like...Y..." She started to cry and ran off.

"Was she about to say you or some other guys name. Great I upset her." I said to myself.

POV: Levy

I ran to the girls restroom sobbing. I went to one of the stalls and locked the door.

"Why can't I just tell him?!" I screamed and punched the stall door wall. I heard footsteps coming in. "They are too heavy to a girl so THERE'S A BOY IN HERE!!!" I screamed-whispered.

"Oi, Shrimp. Do ya like me?" A deep voice asked me. I just stayed silent.

"I know you're in there. I will break down the door if I haft to." The voice said. Again I stayed silent. Then the hinges on the door started to come off one by one till the door was opened from the inside.

"Shrimp don't ignore me. I don't like you ignoring me. Now you will answer this right?" Gajeel said. I nodded my head 'yes'.

"Now do you love me? Don't lie I want the truth." He pinned me down so I wouldn't escape.

"Yes. I love you." I felt my whole face heat up.

"Good. Now close your eyes." Gajeel grinned.

I closed my eyes and just seconds later I felt another pare on mine. They were Gajeel's lips. I felt his chin piercings against my chin. He let go of my arms and wrapped me in a tight hug.

It felt so good and yet it was to late.

__________________________
BUM BUM BUUUUUUMMMMMMM

>:) now the climax begins. And I know why would there be the best scene in the second chapter. But wait it will get rated M or R somewhere. If you know what I mean. >:3
-Levy-Chan
__________________________