Chapter: 8 Drunken Levy

Sorry for the late update. I've been having a bad case of writers block.
~levy-chan
______________________________
(5 months after last chapter)
P.O.V: Gajeel

"Shrimp, I'm going to the grocery store. Be back." I closed the door behind me and walked out into the white world.

"Damn why does it haft to be so cold here?" I groaned.

//Time skip to grocery store\\

P.O.V: Gajeel

I walked up to the doors of the store and go a basket. I streamed threw the aisles till I found the one I wanted to go to. The alcohol aisle. I grabbed some sake and walked to the cashier. Bought the item and went back home.

P.O.V: Levy

I woke up to a loud knocking on the door. Damn it Gajeel.. I dragged my self to the door and opened it.

"Sup Shrimp." He greeted.

"You too." I groaned. I took the bag out of his hands and set it in the fridge.

"Levy I'm going to sleep. Night." Gajeel yawned.

"But it's 7 idiot." I growled.

"Fine.." He mumbled.

I grinned. Gajeel took sat on the couch and turned on the TV to some horror movie channel. I walked over and crawled into his arms. I gave out a little purr and fell asleep.

//time skip\\

I woke and wiggled out of Gajeel's arms. I walked to the kitchen and grab some waffles and and a bottle of something.

I took a bite of the waffle and opened the bottle. It wreaked of a horrible smell I can't explain. I shrugged it off and chugged the liquid down.

//an hour later\\

P.O.V: Gajeel

I felt something warm and silky on me. I opened my eyes and......it was Levy.....naked....on....me. I panicked and tried to pry her off me. Damn he has a tight grip. Whatever I might as well just deal with it. I stood up. Looked around and seen that Levy had drank half of the sake I bought. Damn it.

______________________________
Hmmmmmm........I wonder if you guys can take a lemon in the next chapie? Whale bye..
~levy-chan