Broken Barbie's Revaluation

It shouldn't be that hard to decide right? It's simple.

Do I want to take him up on that offer?

I mean it sounded lovely and all, but why couldn't it be anyone else. Why is it Erin fůcking Costa? The blonde handsome juvenile delinquent wants to be friends with Eva the 'good' kid. My reputation was that of a nun. I was nice to everyone, but never too kind. I couldn't get involved with people of bad nature, because that was how rumors started. I went to parties, but it was only a make-an-appearance thing.

So why would that street fighter want to be friends with plain ole me?

What if someone asks why I've been hanging around him? Well I don't even know how to describe why we would be friends in façade or not. We were just polar opposites. Totally different people.

How do I even know how different we are if we never really showed our true selves? Damn it.. I hate when I make sense. I mean, I could never know if we were compatible behind all of the fake. Behind it all we may damn well be mirrored images of each other.

Maybe I was overthinking it. It should be simple right?

"May," May's eyes were pried away from the physics text book. She was once again studying her butt off, because Erin cancelled on her for reasons unknown to her. I knew why he couldn't make it. He was giving me the space that I needed. "Do you think Erin and I could be friends?"

"Are you sure you only want to be friends?" She had this weird look on her face. I nodded my head, still trying to decipher her expression.

"Then of course... although he really isn't a 'making friends' type of guy." She air-quoted and winked at me before turning back to her textbooks.

Then I had made up my mind. I was going to be friends with the Erin Costa. "Do you have his number?"

"Yup," She popped the 'p' and tossed her phone onto my bed. "It's under M.F.H." I silently wondered what M.F.H. stands for, but dismissed it as an clever disguise.

Probably just a cover up.

I nervously dialed his number into my cell phone and someone answered on the fourth ring. "Call back at another time-"

"W-wait... can you tell Erin that Broken Barbie said yes." There was a lot of backround noise. Yelling and groans could be heard behind the fellow that answered Erin's phone.

"Errrr ....He's a little busy at the moment. You should call back later." This guy was a second away from hanging up in my face.

What I said next made me sound so  desperate and I was. For a friend at least. I seemed like a fan girl leaving a cryptic message for him, but I knew he would ultimately understand it.

"Just tell him for me please?!" The guy let out a very very large sigh that told me he didn't want to do it. He do anyway. The man yelled

over all of the commotion to give my message. I faintly heard a reply shouted back.

"He said come to Derby Park." Uh Oh. Derby Park was the hang out for all of the town's criminals and their proteges. There are serious rumors circling that place. Murderers, rapists, racists and fugitives hang out at Derby Park supposedly. I heard that they kidnap kids and then drop the kid back off after robbing the kid's parents blind. Paula was robbed there not once, but four times. Four times. That's four times too many and you'd think the girl would of learned from the first two times. Anyway you had to have some major balls to set foot in Derby Park.

"Tell him that I am already rethinking my choice." The guy on the other end of the line said okay and hung up.

*******************************************

A/N: Yeah! Finally a fucking update. I feel like I've been dragging this out for a fucking week and a half. Damn. Shit and again final-fucking-ly. Excuse my well mannered French.

Don't forget to...

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Thanks A killion

KioPio

K.L.C.