Chapter 5

Authors note: I love the support. Thanks guys. So this chapter will be intense.

The intensity in your eye

She woke up as if she had been in a coma. Her head was heavy and her limbs hard to move. Her eyes focused in and out. Everything was clear one moment hazy the next.

"Wha. . ." she slurred

A dark figure rose before her. She knew his voice and he smelled like the crisp fallen leaves in autumn. Earthy crisp and all male.

"You know the tranq I gave you was a bit too much but soon you will be clear headed enough to have a little talk. Until then sit back and enjoy the pampering."

"What?" she managed.

He bent and picked her up from the bed. Her head spun dangerously. Her arms and legs stayed together. She faintly noticed they were bound together. She was utterly and surely caught. There was no escape now.

*************★***************

Once she passed out again Victor knew washing her wasn't going to be a promblem. He ran bath water lukewarm and then washed her throughly. He hoped she didn't wake up and struggle too much.

His mate was beautiful. Her body was still short and compact. Her curves had filled out more. Her skin was creamy and still as silken as he remembered. Her rich chocolate hair was thick and long. He felt himself harden for her.

Long had he wanted to be like this with her.Though if she were awake it could never be. She would fight him and incite his male animal instincts. Dominate his female so that when there was danger she would never question him to protect her.

His hands ran over her stomach and breasts being sure to keep his claws in not wanting to cut that beautiful skin.

Not yet at least.

His instincts told him she was near maturing. When female ferals did that they went into heat. A sure way to find her mate and procreate the mutation.

Most female ferals didn't survive it. Most died from a result of the amount of males taking turns and the violence of the matings. Especially feline matings. A mate though was unable to leathaly harm their mate.

It was all instincts. Drying her and laying her on the bed. She tied her hands once more and waited.

*************★***************

"Awake and alone at last." that deep voice was the first thing she heard when she came into awareness.

She looked over to find him leaning on his forearms across his knees and he looked amused.

'except the intensity in his eyes.'

She shook as he walked to the bed and straddled her hips.

"Now where do we begin?" he leaned down closer to her.