Chapter 2

Will's POV
As I put the last dish up I saw that it was 10:06, I knew that that probably both went to bed but I went upstairs into their bedroom and saw both of them asleep.
I knew since they were asleep and I finished all the choirs I could relax. I turned back around and quietly walked over to he stairs until I felt a hand touch the back of my shoulder, I quickly turned around and saw it was Dipper.
"I'm sorry did I awake you" I asked worried.
"I wasn't asleep" he told me.
"Oh did you want me to get you something or" I was cut off.
"Relax I just to talk to you without any interruptions" he says in a calming voice.
"Oh ok" I say calming down.
"Let's go in the living room first" he says.
We both walk down the stairs into the living room and take a seat on the couch.
"Alright now that we shouldn't have any interruptions I want to talk to you" he tells me.
I could tell he was nervous but so was I.
"What do you want to talk about" I ask him.
"Why have you still stayed here after all this time" he asks me.
"I don't have to but I want to protect you two" I answer.
"Even all what we done and called you" he asks.
"Yes" I answer calmly.
It got quiet after that I didn't know if I should say something or if he was thinking of something to say.
"Interesting well I'm going to sleep now good night  Will" he said as he got up and went upstairs to his bedroom.
"Goodnight" I said in a quiet voice obviously he didn't hear me.
I didn't know how to feel, does he really like me or his he just tricking me so I will go to him first if Mabel and him get into a huge argument. I looked at a clock to see the time it was 11:17.
I just decided to just relax until Stan wakes up.
                               *time skip*
After sitting on the couch pondering about if Dipper really does or if he just faking it, Stan started walking in.
"Hello William" he said.
"Hello sir" I replied.
"Go fix me coffee" he ordered me.
"Yes sir" I say as I go into the kitchen to fix him coffee.
                       Gruncle Stan's POV
As I sat down and turned the TV on Mabel walked in from upstairs.
"Hello Gruncle Stan" she said.
"Hey so your getting ready for your show" I asked her.
"Of course" she replied "I'll go ahead and get Dipper up" she added. "Will go wake Dipper up" she commanded Will.
"Yes mame" he quickly replied and went upstairs.
"There's that solved" she said as she sat down.
I gave a small laugh and went back to watching TV.
                             Dipper's POV
As I felt a small shake wake me up I looked to see Will's face.
"Good morning Master" he said.
"Morning Will" I replied as I sat up.
"Sorry to awake you but your sister ordered me too" he told me as he went to leave.
I yawned and went to getting my regular clothes on.
After I put my clothes on I went downstairs were Mabel and Gruncle Stan were sitting down on the couch, Stan watching TV and Mabel brushing her hair. Will was on the floor on his knees beside the side of the couch Stan was sitting, waiting for an order to be told to do.
"What is so important Mabel" I ask her.
"Oh just waking you up so you won't look like a zombie on stage" she replied not even looking at me.
"Thanks" I said sarcastically.
"You to better not get into a fight" Gruncle Stan ordered.
"Fine" Mabel said as she finally stopped brushing her hair.
"Will put this in my room" she ordered Will.
"Yes mame" he said as he got up and took the brush and walked up the stairs.
I decided to eat breakfast, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and a cereal box and then went to get some milk to see Will holding the milk giving it to me.
"Thanks" I said with a smile as I took it and poured the milk into the bowl.
"Is there anything that I can get you" he asks me.
"No thanks" I reply as I take my bowl and sit down at the table.  Then I realized I forget to get something to drink.
"Will can you get me a cup of water thou" I say to him.
" Of course " he replies as he gets a cup and fixed some water, as I went to eating my cereal.
                            Will's POV
After I finished dippers wishes I quickly rushed back to the living room and got close to left side of the couch were Stan still sat, and got on my knees.
"Well its off to selling cars I guess" Stan says as he turns the TV off. "Will go get my jacket" he orders me.
"Yes sir" I reply as i get up and go to his bedroom and get his jacket. After I picked up his jacket I walked back in the living room and helped him put it on and ran to open the door as he walked out.
I saw Dipper walk out of the kitchen I assume he was finished eating.
"Master, are you finished eating" I asked him.
"Yes William I am" he answers back "
Since he was done I put the dishes in the sink.
"Will go get my phone and don't drop it" Mabel commands me.
"Yes mame" I reply as I go upstairs were Dipper stood brushing his hair.
"Hi master" I say to him.
"Hello" he says back putting the brush down.
I looked on Mabel's bed and saw her phone, so I went to pick it up and give it to her.
"Gruncle Stan has left right" Dipper asks me.
"Yes he has" I answer as I go to the door to give Mabel her phone.
"Come over here Will" he tells me, so I do.
"Did I do something wrong wrong" I ask him nervously.
He pulls Mabel's phone out of my hand and pushes me onto the wall.
As I got ready for pain he leaned near me and kisses me, I was shocked but I did like it so I kissed him back.
After a few seconds he stopped and looked at me, all I could do was blush.
He gave me a smile but not a evil one.
I gave him a positive smile back.
We just stood there looking at each other until we both heard Mabel's voice.
"What the hell is going on and why haven't I gotten my phone yet" she asks in anger.
"I was just getting on to will for doing something" Dipper told her.
"More like getting on top of will" she said back. "Wait till Gruncle Stan here's this" she then says.
"He won't believe it" Dipper tells her.
"Whatever" she says in a irritated voice. "Well will I'm still waiting for my phone" she says to me.
"Yes mame I reply as I see it on the floor and pick it up and give it to her.
"Now let's put a show on for some idiots" she tells us.
"Ugh fine" Dipper replies.

Well that's chapter 2 hopes it is good