chapter 4

(Will's POV)
After doing only Stanley commands for the whole day he went to bed and I assume since its 10:38 the twins are asleep also so I decided to clean around the house so I won't have to do it all tomorrow. I got the duster and went to cleaning the kitchen walks until I hear someone outside, I assume its a fan so I go to calmly tell them there asleep. I open the door and the female mystery shack kid were there!
"Look I just came here to, wait wait who are you" she asked confused.
"What are you doing here you aren't there favorite guest"I warn her hopping she would leave.
"No worries blue I just need to tell Mabel something but I guess you can" she says. "Look Gideon doesn't really like Mabel" "tell her that alrighty thanks bye" she says as she speed walks off.
As I close the door I roll my eyes angered at how he thinks I can just walk into Mabel's room and tell her that.
I pick the duster up and start cleaning the wall again until I feel a hand on my shoulder.
"Will" I hear Mabel say.
"Y-yes" I ask worried.
"Gruncle Stan isn't hear the whole time so when he's fine you obey me also" she tells me taking her hand off my shoulder.
"Stan said not to thou" I remind her.
"No shit Will, but if you don't you'll regret it OK" she says as she gives me a slap on the face and walked back upstairs to her room.
I decide to put the duster down and just relax since the next day is probably going to be confusing.
*time skip*
As I went into he kitchen to fix pancakes for Stan Dipper walks into the living room from the stairs. I just tried to not pay attention busy and not allowed to help him anyways, until he walks into the kitchen.
"I know you saw me" he says turning me around.
"Yes but I'm not allowed to help Mabel or you" I explain to him.
"Well paying me some attention and doing something is a different things" he tells me.
"That's true" I reply as I go to finish cooking until he still won't let me turn back around with his amulet"
"Master I need to finish Stan's pancakes please" I tell him.
"He's not waking up till a hour later" he replies not worried, even thou I was. I was trying and hoping he would just do or tell me he's going to do before we both get in trouble. I start feeling something going down my legs and my shoes getting took off by Dipper's magic, finally once he gets my pants and shoes off he does it to my shirt.
As my shirt came off Dipper seemed pleased to see my face worried, as he sat on top of me and holds my face with his hands so I'm starting at him
"Relax and enjoy" he says as his pants come off.
How am I suppose to do that when your doing this and Mabel or Stan could walk in any second I thought to myself.
There was a small pile of clothes as his shirt got tossed into it. He sat down were I could feel him poking mine with his.
He grabbed the back of my neck as he put his lips on mine and entered my mouth with his tongue, as he did this he moved up and down with his lower body.
As he went out of my mouth to look at me I just had an enjoying but worried face.
"Turn over" he says as he stands up.
I do as told and he sits down on my back as he tickles my sides and I could feel my boxers coming down. As I finally could stand being tickled I went to laugh until I saw a rope with a ball in the middle went into my mouth and tied around the back of my head.
"That will keep you quite so we don't disturb anyone Dipper says as he sits on my ass which was now necked and grabbed my hair as he went up and down slow. As I feel him slowly going involved deeper each time my moans got louder and louder until he was fully in now and slowly comes out but before he was fully out he starts doing it so fast and was pulling my hair so hard, I nearly felt like I was about to pass out until we hear feet and he just froze there still in me.
"Shit" I hear him whisper.
I raise my head high enough to see Stan coming in, I could've used my powers to help both of us but I was to weak. Dipper finally moved but was to late as Stan walked in and stared at us.
"Mhm" I day as I went to say something to at least get him to reply but forgot about what was in my mouth.
Dipper gets out off me making me accidentally letting out a small moan.
"Will clean this shit up, and Dipper come here" Stan tells us.
I grab the mop as I go to cleaning up I couldn't stop watching Stan and Dipper even thou I wasn't suppose to, then Stan slaps Dipper I tried to stay calm knowing I couldn't do anything as I go back to cleaning and Stan and Dipper keep talking I couldn't hear what they were saying but then Stan pushes him down and my magic takes over me as I floated up and the rope turned to ashes an fell off chains went around Stan holding him down and lifting him to my face I could see I was putting pains through his entire body with my magic without needing to touch him. He let out a small scream making me feel more powerful putting more pain into him until my magic stopped on me and we both fell to the floor and the chains disappeared.
"Shit" I said to myself as I saw Stan's anger go from Dipper to me.
"I-I didn't mean to do that I just had a small anger magic problem please don't hurt me" I begged him.
"Wow you are  pathetic, think you can do all TT and just think I will forget it because you asked me" he snickers.
"Dipper put clothes on and wake your sister up while I deal with this sad piece of trash" he then says as he points for me to stand up, I do as told as he drags me too the room.
As I got pushed onto the wall and hit my head Stan walks beside me kicking me between the legs.
As my eyes begin to have water in them Stan trips me down to the floor with his foot, and holds my head down looking down at the floor with it.
As a small whimper escapes my throat Stan pushes his foot down even harder until I was back to begging him to stop again since I could see stars.
"Don't worry I haven't even begun" he says as picks his foot up.  As reaches into his pocket he pulls out a sharp pocket knife and pushes me onto the wall and slowly turns the knife into my shoulder. As he slowly went in deeper and deeper I was begging him to stop.
"Ahh please ahh" I yelled in pain. There was blood coming from my shoulder and down my whole body. He finally stopped since he couldn't get it in deeper.
"Fine I'll take it out" he says as he visually yanks the pocket knife out of my shoulder. As I held my shoulder with my hand and even more tears down my face Stan gave a smile and walked out the room locking it. I hated being in this room alone because it's wear i I'm usually hurt at, but I was more focused on everything that was hurting.
                 *15 minute time skip*
As I held my shoulder I heard the floor unlock and Stan stood there.
"Come on, cry baby" he tells me.
"Yes sir" I say through my crying voice.
"Anyways I have to go so I better not walk in with a surprise" he says as he walks into the living room were Mabel and dipper sat on the couch.
"No worries I'll take care of them" Mabel says flicking dipper on the side of his head.
"Good" he says as he walks out of the house.
"Will come here" Mabel says not looking behind to see me.
I snap my fingers painfully putting my clothes on and walkover there after remembering what Mabel said last night and didn't want deal with any more pain.
"You obviously have magic and you can take us to any dimension right" she asks.
"Well I can but -" I went to explain but cut off by dipper's reply.
"Put her in some death dimension" he says with a smile at her.
"I would make it a death dimension" she laughs back. "Anyways it's boring here take is too a opposite dimension" she then says.
"I could do that but it might be dangero-" my sentence was once cut off again.
"Dangerous, you area dream demon you have powers you used them on Stan like an idiot" she says back.
"I mean meeting reverse Pacifica or Gideon" I tell her.
"Ugh just do it" she says as she starts to hold her amulet and it goes to glowing.
"Fine" I say in defeat.
"This should be a show" the twins both say as I open a whole to the opposite dimension.
As we walked into the opposite dimension they looked around, we were in the forest.
"Its looks exactly like our  forest" Mabel says.
"I though we went to an opposite dimension not into the woods" Dipper then says.
"Its hard to explain" I say as I try to stand near them.
As they stand there looking around again walking a little we hear something that sounds like the twins voice but it was kinda off in the distance.
"Who was that" Dipper and Mabel both ask.
"I think it could have been your reverse selves"  I answer to there question.
As thy take walk over to the sound I follow until we see the opposite twins.
"Hi" the Mabel from this dimension says.
"This is our opposite that explains why we our so fabulous" Mabel Gleeful says with a small laugh.
"Heh good one" Dipper replies giving her a high five.
"Bill" the opposite Dipper screams pointing at me.
"Its Will not Bill, and why the freak out" Mabel asks her opposite.
"He looks like Bill" he says aggravated.
"Who's that" Dipper asks me confused.
"He's my brother he lives in this demention and he's way more powerful than me" I explain to them.
"Wow you have a family" he replies back.
"I didn't know Bill had a brother" the other dipper says pulling out the third journal and wrote something down.
"How did you get that" Dipper asks the other Dipper pulling his journal three out.
"Wow I guess its because were both us from an opposite dimension" the opposite Dipper says before I feel something pull me back and father away from both twins.
"What the fuck are you doing here" I hear Bill ask me angry.
"The twins wanted me too" I answer.
"Idiot if you made them scared they wouldn't have you doing everything for them" he tells me.
"You couldn't stop them there power is -" I was cut off what I was saying as I felt a shock go threw my body meaning the twins wanted me.
"Whatever if something insane happens that would be because if you I will destroy you like I did our dimension" he tells me as disappears.
I quickly come back to the twins to see them angry for not coming sooner.
"I'm sorry my Bill found out about us here" I tell them.
"Wait he's near here then" the opposite Dipper says in panic.
"Ugh these losers and place is boring let's just go back home before caught" Mabel says.
"Yeah" Dipper agrees.
"Come on don't you want to know everything about your opposites" the opposite Mabel says with a smile.
"No" the twins say and give me a look telling me to take them to there dimension.
I use my magic it was very hard since I wasn't very powerful with magic and I  just did it but I managed to open a hole and step into our dimension.
Once we were all home it was time for Stan to come home so the twins went upstairs as I fixed the table to soon cook dinner.

service  (willdip)(complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें