The Beginning

Normal POV~

"Ah...found it!" said Sage in an excited voice

Sage picked up the manga on the shelf and went over to an empty table and began reading. After reading a few pages in, Sage suddenly began fangirling because one of her favorite OTP's just kissed. A few minutes later, Sage finally noticed Kana sitting in front of her.

"Hey, what's up Sagey!" exclaimed Kana in a cheerful voice and a smile on her face

"Oh, not much just reading this manga. How about you?" asked Sage as she slid the manga book aside.

"Same. Hey how bout we head back to my house to walk Ted."

"Ok!"

Sage and Kana then stood up from their seats and headed over towards the cashier to pay for the book. Sage then bought the book and the two girls headed back to Kana's place to walk her dog, Ted. After about an hour, it had started to rain and the girls began dancing in it. As the two girls were dancing, Ted just sat there watching them. About an hour or so later the rain stopped and the girls headed back to Kana's house to watch anime. As the two of them were walking back, they were also talking about writing a book one of their favorite animes. A couple minutes later the girls arrived back at Kana's place soaking wet. Not long after Sage and Kana got back to the house, they changed into some dry, clean, clothes and chose an anime to watch. The girls decided on an anime called "Fairy Tail". After about an hour or two of watching "Fairy Tail", there was a flash of bright, white light, and two teenage boys popped out of the screen and into the living room.

"Hello, I'm Natsu Dragneel!" said one of the boys, who had pink, spiky, hair and onix colored eyes.

"And I'm Gray Fullbuster," said the other boy, who was shirtless and had raven-black hair.

The two girls looked at each other then back at the boys standing in front them.

"We're here because you two really like teh anime Fairy Tail." explained the shirtless Gray

Once the girls were done looking at Natsu and Gray in confusion, both Gray and Natsu grabbed the girls by their wrists and held them against their chests tightly. After about a few seconds had passed, two more boys came out. One of them had blond hair and bright green eyes, named Colby. The other one had the same hair adn eye color as Colby, but also had freckles, and his name's Arron. These two boys were the younger twin brothers of Kana.

"Huh? Who the heck are these two?" asked Colby

"I'm Gray and flame brain over there is Natsu."

"Oh, hey Gray how about we bring teh other two with us as well."

"Okay"

"Hey! You two, come over here." exclaimed Gray still holding onto the girls.

The two boys then walked over to the two teenagers and a big flash of white light appeared and the six of them disappeared.

There's the first chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed this so far! Please comment and let me know if you guys want more chapters!