Captivity

Arron's POV ~
2 hours after Arron disappeared ~

As I started to wake up I noticed that everything was hang upside - down. It felt like I was being hung by my ankles. I could also tell that I had been hanging upside-down by my ankles for a while. I could also feel a cold metal around them and assumed that they where chains.

"What the...? Where am I?" I asked myself

I began to look around and came across a white haired boy leaning against a stone wall of looked like a cell.

"Well look who's awake" replied the boy.
"Who in the world are you?" asked I while wincing because of the pain.
"Oh, wow. My feelings are hurt." said the boy while looking at me with a grin on his face

The boy then walked towards me, and tried to wrap his arms under mine and around my stomach. He then gently lifted me up so I wasn't hanging completely by my feet.

"Why...are you doing this...?" I asked still a bit groggy
"Why else dork? I'm not just gonna watch someone torture you this way." He said while also rearranging the chains so that they were on my wrists instead of my ankles.

I was now sitting on the ground with my hands chained above my head. I looked to see the boy kneeling down to my eye level and I was able to get a better look at him.

"Your times up!" Said a deep and booming voice
"Okay!" exclaimed the boy

Before he left though, he placed a hand on my head and ruffled my hair a bit. He then stood up and walked over to the door and left, that is until the next day.

The next day ~

The next day when I woke up, and saw the boy from yesterday, staring at me. I avoided eye contact, and looked down at the floor.

"So...your back..." i said still looking at the ground
"So, you remember now, don't you." He said

I just simply nodded.

"So what now? Brother."

???'s POV ~

After I left Arron in his cell, I was told that our master wanted to see me. I nodded and headed to his chambers. When I got there, I knocked on the door and waited for a response. A few seconds later a firm voice came from the other side of the door and I went inside.

"You wanted to see me master?"
"Yes....I want you to find out where that boys siblings are and being them to me."
"Wait, you mean Arron?"
"Yes. And if I'm not mistaken, you're also related to that boy and his siblings isn't that right...."
"Y-yes...sir..."

He laughed. However, when he asked me that, I had a pretty good idea of what he wanted me to do. And all I could do was lower my head and stare at the ground with a terrified look on my face.

"Anyways I want you to catch them and bring them here to me."
"..........."

I was silent at his request. He soon began to yell angrily and I flinched a bit.

"DID YOU HEAR ME BOY?!"

I flinched again. A couple minutes later, I spoke.

"Y-yes sir...a-as you wish..." I muttered softly
"WHAT?! SPEAK UP BOY!!!!!!" He yelled once more
"Yes sir...." I said again, this time at a normal volume
"Good. You can go now."

I nodded and turned on my heel and left the room. When I was outside of the room, I walked over to a wall and leaned against it. A couple seconds or so later, I slowly slid down it and sat on the ground. I soon began silently crying to myself.