Missing!

Kana's POV~
The next morning~

The next morning when I woke up, I noticed that I was the first one to wake up. I looked around at the rest of the group and noticed that someone was missing. It was Arron. I became panicked and started looking for him frantically. When i couldn't find him myself, I decided to wake the others.

"Hey guys! Wake up! Loke get up!"
"Huh....Kana? What are you doing?"
"Arron's missing!"
"What?! Wake the others and we'll get going back to the guild immediately!" exclaimed Loke as he started packing our things.

I nodded and ran towards Colby and Sage to tell them what was going on. When I was next to Sage and Colby, I began shaking them. A few minutes later they both woke and looked at me with tired expressions.

"What's wrong Kana?" Sage asked groggily
"Arron's missing." I said
"What do you mean he's missing Kana?" Colby asked sitting up
"What do you think idiot?!" I fired back obviously not amused with the situation

Suddenly my situation about our brother clicked in his head and he was now pissed.

"GRR...DAM IT!!!!!! IM GOING TO KILL THE BASTARD WHO TOOK ARRON!" yelled Colby while also punching a tree.
"Dude calm down....your not the only one who's mad here..." I said again, standing up and putting one hand on my hip.
"Hey! You guys ready?!" Loke asked
"Yeah!"
"Come on let's go back to the guild to get help..." I said while also placing a hand on Colby's shoulder.

Normal POV
Time skip ~

As the four Fairy Tail members finished packing up their stuff, they all started heading back towards the guild hall. About a day or so later, Kana, Colby, Sage, and Loke all arrived back at the guild hall. Kana and Colby then ran in and up to Mira, who was behind the counter. Both of them were panting and out of breathe when they spoke.

"Hey, Mira. Are Natsu and Gray here?" asked Kana while also panting.
"Um...no. I'm afraid their still out on a job with Ezra and Lucy and won't be back til tomorrow." she said.
"Ok. Thanks Mira, we'll be back. Hey Sage! Can you stay here just incase if Nastu, Gray, Ezra, and Lucy come back early." said Kana as she and Colby ran out the door
"Yeah."
"Hey! Hold on you two!" yelled Mira

However, before Mira's words could reach Kana and Colby's ears, they were long gone.

"Did something happen?" asked Mira
"Yeah, something did. Arron disappeared last night, and now those two are on freaking rampage looking for him." explained Sage as she scratched the back of her head
"Will they be okay?" Mira asked again
"Oh trust me, if i know those two as well as I think I do. They'll be just fine" exclaimed Sage as she leaned against the wooden counter.

As both Kana and Colby ran off to look for their brother, the guild master, Makarov, walked out.

"What in the world?! Where were those two running off in such a hurry?" asked the guild master while drinking some beer.
"Oh, master! Kana and Colby's younger brother, Arron, mysteriously disappeared last night. So they ran off to go look for him." explained Mira.
"I see." replied the guild master.
"Well let them handle it for right now. When Erza's team gets back from their job, then we'll send them after those two. However, no matter what the reason, whoever took Arron has just made an enemy of the Fairy Tail guild." exclaimed Makarov with a very pissed off expression on his face.

Later that day both Natsu, Gray, and Erza finally got back from their most recent job. They then noticed Sage who was waiting for them by Mira.

"Hey, Sage! Where's Kana, Colby, and Arron?" asked Natsu
"Oh thank god, you three are back!" said Sage with a sigh of relief
"Kana told me to wait here just in case if you two got back sooner than planned." said Sage while running up to the both of them
"Wait, why? What happened? Please tell us." exclaimed Erza in a firm voice
"It's a long story. I'll tell you guys on the way." exclaimed Sage in a very persistent tone.
"Okay." replied Gray

On the other hand Kana, Colby, Sage, Natsu, Gray, Erza had met up and were now looking for Arron together. After a few hours of looking dusk had finally fallen.

"We should probably set up camp for tonight, and we'll continue in the morning." explained Gray.
"Tsk." mumbled Colby while he clutched his fist tight enough to the point where there was blood slowly coming out of the hand.
"We're going to keep looking." replied Kana as she walked off in the night with Colby following right behind her.
"Hey you two! Get back here!" shouted Gray

Natsu was about to go after them but was stopped by Sage standing in his way.

"Don't! They know what they're doing." said Sage as she stood in front of Natsu's path to stop him from going after Kana and Colby.
"How about we set up camp like you said earlier." said Sage
"Okay..." replied Gray

When a few minutes finally passed both Kana and Colby heard a familiar voice.

"What in the world? That sounds like Conner's voice." exclaimed Colby
"You're right." said Kana while pulling out a knife.
"You want to find your brother...follow my voice" it said

After about 5 seconds of thinking about it both Kana and Colby followed the voice. After about ten minutes of running, Kana and Colby came to a giant castle. All of a sudden the two of them felt something hit them on the back of their heads. After that everything went pitch black. When a about twelve hours had gone by, both Colby and Kana woke up to see Arron unconscious, sitting on the ground with his hands above his head. Along with a boy that looked like another one of their brothers unconscious as well but with his hands tied behind him.

Hey hope you guys liked the crappy chapter. Sorry if there's any spelling errors or not all of the chapter makes complete sense. Also sorry for the slight cussing. There may or may not be more.