Our First Job!

Kana's POV~

Not long after I had helped my brothers out from almost crushed under some tools, Sage, my brothers, and I all joined Fairy Tail.

"COOL! We're part of Fairy Tail," exclaimed Sage as she hugged me.
"Yep!" I said

A few minutes later, Mirajane came up to us.

"Hey! Since you guys are new, why don't you try and see if you can find job from the request board over there!" exclaimed Mira in a cheerful voice.

Sage and I nodded and we headed over to the request board. A few seconds later, Arron came up to us and asked what we were doing.

"We're looking for a job," replied Sage
"Oh,"

Not long after looking, Sage found a job in which she thought would perfect for us. Especially since the four of us were all pretty new to the guild. I agreed that we should take and we went to go show it Colby. The four of us then went up to Mira and asked if we could do the job we had picked. Since the job we picked was a fairly easy one, Mira said it was fine, but only if another member of Fairy Tail went with. The one who ended up tagging along was a girl named Loke. The five of us then took the job and we left the guild hall. The job was to retrieve an item of for a wealthy man and his family. Apparently the item had been in the family for generations. The item could also destroy an entire town.

Normal POV~

While Sage, Kana, Colby, and Arron all went on a job, Kana and Sage's mom's were becoming worried. This is because back in the real world, a day has gone by and the four of them haven't been seen. Julie had called Sage's mom to see if the kids went back to the Legend Apartments. Unfortunately, they weren't there. The two women became increasingly worried and called the police. The two of them, filed a missing persons report for their kids and hoped something would come up. About a couple of weeks or so goes by in the real world and Julie and Sage's mom are now trying to get the police to send out a search party four Sage, Kana, Colby, and Arron. Finally they got them do to it and they began searching. While back in the world of Fairy Tail, only a few days have gone by and the Sage, Kana, Colby, Arron, and Loke were all heading back to the guild hall. As they were walking back, it started to get dark out and the group decided to make camp for the night.

"I'll go get some fire wood." exclaimed Sage
"I'll go to!"said Kana
"You two be careful, okay?!"
"We will Loke don't worry!"

The two girls then ran off into the forest to gather fire wood. As they were gathering fire wood, they heard Kana started to feel very uneasy.

Kana's POV~
As Sage and I were gathering fire wood, i started to feel uneasy for some odd reason. I started looking around to see if I could find anybody, but I couldn't. It was too dark for me to see anything.

"Hey! Are you okay over there Kana?!" Sage asked worriedly
"Huh?! Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" I replied
"Okay..."
"A-anyways we should get back to the others." I said
"Yeah sure." She said

We then headed back to the place where we had made camp for the night. When we got back I noticed that neither of my brothers were anywhere to be seen.

"Hey um...Loke? Where's Arron and Colby?" I asked in a concerned voice
"Huh? They where just right here!"
"Are you saying you lost them?"
"Maybe..."

"Ugh...god. Okay." I thought to myself.

Not long after I thought this, I heard yelling from above and I looked up, only to see my two brothers jumping down from a tree, and right on top of me.

"OUCH...!" I yelled
"Are you okay Kana?" Sage asked
"Not really, considering that I'm kind of being crushed by these two dim-wits." I said

Sage sighed and convinced Arron and Colby to get off me so I breathe again. A few minutes later, I noticed that Loke had walked over to us and was now looking down at me as I laid on the ground in pain. I groaned and as he did, reached out his hand and I took it. He then helped me up and he went back to his tree and sat down, while leaning against the trunk of it. I finally remembered my brothers and turned on my heel to look at them. I sighed and folded my arms. I walked over to an area of my own. I climbed a tree and relaxed in it. It wasn't long after that, when I fell asleep.