-Part Two-

Phil Lester

I'm not gay, or at least I thought I wasn't. When Dan kissed me I felt a spark, he was an amazing kisser and every cell in my body wanted to continue kissing him. But my logic chimed in.

This is a guy you know?! You're not gay!

I watched Dan walk away.

I watched his ass very closely.

Philip Michael Lester! You have a girlfriend! Dan is nothing it's just messing with your head.

I shrugged my shoulders and went inside.

But what if he wasn't.

But what if Dan was something more then that.

He's not.

"Clara!" I shouted as I kicked off my shoes.

"Phil!" She came around the corner in lingerie.

Why did this all of a sudden not appeal to me? I swore it did before.

Clara was a sweet girl, the nicest one I've ever met. She was fit, had long blonde hair and was very beautiful.

I was raised in an all straight neighbourhood, with my whole family straight. I was brought up straight.

Maybe I've always been gay but I was just doing what I was raised too.

Nonsense.

Yeah yeah, it's nonsense.

"How was work babe?" She said walking toward me. I put my hands on her waist and stared at her boobs looking for something I clearly lost.

"It was great. How was your day?"

"I went to the mall and bought more underwear." Her bra was white and matched her underwear.

Why doesn't this feel perfect?

"Someone's excited." She said noticing my staring.

"Actually as sexy as you are it's been a long day, I'm way to tired."

I'm not getting turned on by your body.

"That's fine, I'll grab you a glass of water, you should go lay down you look a little pale."

"Thanks Clara." She kissed me lightly and I realized,

Why did kissing Dan feel so much better?