-Part Eight-

Dan Howell

It has been three months since we started this project and it's been hell. We've been working hard but to avail, we cannot find an angle to which the character can seem like a nasty guy but turn out to have a pure heart in the end. Phil told me his house keeper quit, I wonder why, I've been there more then a few times now and its pretty clean. Every time I stay there, it's always overnight if you know what I mean.

Lets just say my shower thoughts became real.

Although Phil is always pretty sketchy whenever we are there, it's nerve wracking. He's fidgety and always seems like he's making sure something or someone isn't there.

It's really strange.

As of right now though I don't see it as a big problem so I'll let it slide, if it gets any worse, I'll investigate, hardcore.

I'm at Phils right now actually, we're working on the assignment. I find it odd that Phil has a house when he's all alone. I live by myself and I just need an apartment.

"What's up Dan?" He said looking up at me smiling.

"Hmmm?" I questioned returning from my dazed state.

"You were staring at me, what's up?"

"Nothing, just enjoying the view."

"Wanna see it a little closer?" He stood up and walked around the table. He kissed me softly and then roamed back to his seat.

"Anyway, how's the character coming along in your end?"

"Good. I think at the beginning when Ann walks into his office he can shut her out and act like a total ladies man. But when they need to take some weight off the crashing helicopter, he can jump down, then Ann can grab his hand to keep him up, but he'll let go. So he can save everyone and he'll die. Then Ann is about to fall out but Daniel pulls her back into the helicopter."

"It's amazing Phil!"

"It was just something I thought of, you like it though?"

"No, I love it."

"Awe thank you."

"Do you wanna go make sure the bed isn't broken now that we're finished?" I asked leaning across the table.

"I'll race you."

A/N

Do you want smut? I'll write it if you want it but if you'd rather not then that's cool too.