-Part Nine-

Phil Lester

I heard the shower turn on so I grabbed my phone. I'm going to text Clara.

We've still been hanging out.

I lifted the device and checked the home screen. That wasn't my home screen, Dan and I have the same lock screen which is us kissing in front of a carousel. But my home screen is a badger.

His is a crying Pepe.

That's what I was staring at.

Dan must have my phone.

He knows my password.

We also have the same password, 7-4-2-6. If he checks the messages I'm so dead.

I burst into the bathroom and he had the phone in his hand, he was still naked and just smiled at me like nothing was wrong.

He hasn't seen it yet.

"Hey baby, I think I have your phone, Clara texted, too bad you won't get to text her back." He chucked my phone into the bathtub.

I watched water pour all over it and the sparks prove its undeniable death.

I deserve some sort of karma.

Dan brushed his way past me to put on clothes.

"Dan I can explai-"

"Explain what Phil? We e been together for three months and I'm just finding out that you had a wife the first day we dated? Not even you're still technically married."

"Dan-"

"And you still hang out with her! No wonder you're always so sketchy when I'm here you're making sure her stuff isn't lying around! Phil I can't believe I ever slept with you." He pulled on his jacket and started walking out.

I grabbed his arm in protest,

Please don't leave.

"Dan please wait-"

"I can't believe I ever loved you." He shook me off and walked out. I watched through the window as his car drove away. Tears poured down my face in buckets.

The only person I've ever loved.