Chapter 1

Sam pulled a seat out from the table Dean sat at, placing his coffee down and offering the other cup to his brother.
"Coffee?" He asked, Dean nodded and took the cup from Sam.
"Thanks..." He muttered sleepily, taking a sip and blinking his eyes.
"How much sleep did you get?" Sam sat down and pulled the chair up.
"Uh... 1, maybe 2 hours? I was looking for a case, or anything at this point, maybe even a carnavil-I don't know." He threw is hands up in emphasis, "Its just so boring here, nothing is happening for miles!"
Sam shook his head,
"I guess what gotta do something about that."
Dean closed his eyes, thinking for a moment.
"I got it! Just give me a minute." He got up and left the room, Sam furrowed his brow.
"Ok then...?"
A moment later there was a cool breeze and Dean walked back in with Castiel by his side.
"Hello, Sam." He said in his gruff voice. "Dean called me, he said there was a problem that you needed my help with."
Sam glared at Dean and he just shrugged.
"Hey, like I said, it's boring!"
Castiel tilted his head,
"I don't understand, you called me here because it was too boring?"
Dean nodded and Cas rolled his eyes.
"Well, I suppose I could be of use. I could bring a few people over and you could have a fun gathering."
"You mean a party?" Dean said, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, excactly."
Sam and Dean looked at each other, exchanging a mental conversation before turning back to Cas.
"Who would you invite?" Sam said, leaning back in his chair.
"Kevin, Charlie, possibly Gabriel, he is quite fond of you, Sam."
Sam's eyes widened a bit,
"Uh... ok? What do you think, Dean?"
Dean thought for a moment before shrugging.
"Eh, sure, what's the worst that could happen?"
"Well actuall-"
"No Cas, it's just a saying you don't need to list off all the things that could go wrong."
Cas nodded apologeticly,
"I will bring them here then, be prepared by the afternoon." 
"Understood." Sam said before Cas disappeared with a flutter of wings.
"Well, what are we waiting for?" Dean smiled, hopping out of his chair and finishing off his coffee in one sip. Sam chuckled, following Dean to the kitchen.
"Let's get this party started!"