Chapter 3

Sam, Dean, Castiel, Gabriel, Kevin, and Charlie sat at a table, watching a Game of Thrones marathon. Around half way Charlie got up,
"We are almost out of snacks, I'll run over to the store and get some more." The rest of them gave her a muffled 'Mk', their eyes still glued to the screen. She chuckled and grabbed her coat, walking out the door.

Charlie walked down the street wearing her earbuds, listening to her music. She was almost at the store when she heard footsteps behind her. When she turned around there was no one there, which seemed to bother her. She picked up her pace, deciding to take the back road to the store, seeing as it was faster. As she turned she felt an odd presence, she looked behind her again but this time she wasn't alone. A tall figure stood there, but the shadows of the ally way covered its face. Charlie heaved a shaky breath, reaching for the blade in her back pocket. A strong arm grabbed her shoulder and she spun around to stab it. She sank the knife in another figures chest, but nothing happened. She panicked and backed away, she hadn't brought her angel blade with her. Closing her eyes she prayed to Castiel, but not before the first figure grabbed her from behind. The second figure took a step up to her, lowering its hood to reveal a young man, with black eyes.
"Demon..." She hissed, struggling in the other demons grip. She tried screaming, hoping by passers might hear her. But they put a hand over her mouth and zapped her away. Her jacket fell to the ground before they disappeared, she hoped Cas had heard her, and that her jacket would help them find her.