Chapter 2

The hours flew by as the two brothers worked hard to set up a fun environment. Sam sat on the side of the table, blowing up balloons, while Dean prepared some snacks in the kitchen. A few minutes later he came back out with a few large bowls, bags of chips, popcorn, even fruit.
"Hey Sammy, why don't you get a few movies from my room." Dean said, placing the snacks along the table. Sam nodded, tying the balloon and getting up.
"And don't go peeking through my stuff!" Dean called as Sam left the room.
"Yeah, yeah." He chuckled, waving his hand in the air.

The last few hours where spent setting up the projector, and it was 1 pm before then knew it. There was a familiar flutter of wings along with a few tumbles. Sam and Dean looked around to see Castiel, Gabriel, and Kevin and Charlie on the ground.
"Give us warning next time!" Kevin glared at Gabriel who had a smug expression.
"Will do, kiddo." He teased.
"I see you are prepared, good." Cas said, helping Kevin and Charlie up.
"Yeah, took us a bit but we did it." Sam walked over to them, "Charlie, Kevin! How are you guys?"
"Well aside from being suddenly dropped in the bunker, good." Charlie half smiled, dusting herself.
"Same here." Kevin grunted, rubbing his head. Gabriel frowned,
"No hello for me?" He whimpered sarcastically, Sam just rolled his eyes.
"Hello, Gabriel." He sneered, keeping a straight face. Gabe smiled,
"Hello to you too, Samsquatch."
Dean got up to break the tension building between them.
"We uh, we got snacks. And movies." He offered, gesturing a hand to the table. They all made their way over to the table, taking a seat and starting a conversation.