I'm sorry...

"Look Ian i'm sorry but it's her birthday you can't ignore her that's not fair." I try to convince Ian.

"No, do you wanna know what's not fair?! You've been dating my sister for how long?!?!"

"Two years" I answer.

"And yet I didn't know" He finishes."I'm sorry. You are my best friend and I would never want or will hurt Lia as long as I live unless I'm forced but I would still try to keep it so she's not hurt. I'm the one who usually gets hurt or broken. Please be mad at me not her she did nothing." I try to convince Ian more."Break up with her" Ian looked down. "WHAT?!?!" I yell shocked. "I said break up with her." He looked me in the eye coldly.

"So you want her to be heart broken?"

"No. I don't want her dating you."

"But it's her birthday."

"I don't give a damn Firetruck. Break up with her then I will talk to both of you."

"Fine but I think this is a bad idea."

♡》Lias pov《♡

I was sitting on the bed thinking of what I could put in the other half of the necklace. I was thinking a picture of me and Anthony or maybe Ian and Anthony. Then Anthony walks through the door. "Lia this isn't going to work. I lost all my feelings for you, plus, I prefer my best friend over you and you aren't gonna interfere with our best friend relationship. It's over."Anthony purses his lips to a straight line. I look up at him in shock and disbelief.

"But a few days ago you said you don't give a damn what Ian says or does." I think back.

"But now I do. Get out of my room."

"Is this a joke? Are you acting like you hate me all of sudden to surprise me?" I ask.

"No."

"Fine then prove it." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh my god Lia fine." He pulls out his phone.

"Hey Felicity wanna go on a date to McDonald's at 7?" He asks into the phone.

Then I hear a mumbled "Sure" from his phone. "There you go Lia I hate your fucking guts now get out of my room." He yells.

I run to my room yelling "I HATE YOU ANTHONY!!! I HATE YOU!!!". I get in my room and I burst out crying. "Worst birthday ever." I mumble then cry myself to sleep.

✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪

Sorry this chapter was short. It's just I need to really start a new chapter.

It will be up by tonight. ~Lia

✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪

Editor note- Hey hey hey. Im bored. I really feel weird because I think no one reads this... ~Audi