Decisions

*Beep Beep Beep*

I hit the snooze button on my phone. "Ugh, I hate mondays." I groan tiredly as I head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and go to take a shower hoping it would wake me up a bit. I take a quick shower, wash my hair and body and all that jazz. I get out of the shower and grab a towel from the shelf. I quickly blow dry my hair than head to my room. I check my phone and see I have 2 Missed calls from Joey so I call him back.

"Hey Joey whats up?"

"Hey I was wondering if we could do a colab challenge video."

"Sure, I really need to upload a video too so we can make one for both channels."

"Sure."

"Do you want to make them here?"

"Yeah in about an hour?"

"Yeah that works."

"Well see you in an hour, bye." I hang up the phone and try to find an outfit so I put on my black Hipsta Please crop top with my faded jean jacket and a pair of white shorts. I throw my curly blonde hair in a high ponytail and put on pink lipstick and black eyeliner and mascara. I add a pair of zebra stripped feather earrings and go downstairs and make myself some cereal. I eat fruity pebbels my favourite. I finish my cereal with 27 minutes left so I ask my twitter followers for some truths or dares.

@smosh_fangirl_:

Hey guys can you give me sone truth or dares me and @Joeygraceffa are making a truth or dare collab video.

Replies:

@Grraceffawesome:

Dare:Kiss Joey

Truth: Would you guys ever date a fan?

@1Dfanforevah:

Truth:Who was your first kiss with?(besides family)

Dare: Try to lick your elbows

@smoshfan:

Truth: Do you guys think tatoos are a good thing?

Dare: Tell us your your crush

@Smosher

Dare: Do your make up with no mirror

I got many replies so I wrote as much as I could down until I was interrupted. "watchya doin'?" Anthony asks. "Well Joey's on his way, we're doing a truth or dare collab video on my channel so i'm writing them down. Wanna help?" I answer/ask. "Umm sure." He replies grabbing a pen and reading off my phone.

*knock knock*

"Oh hey Joey!" I greet Joey as I open the door to see him. "Hey Lia!" I give him a hug and take him to the kitchen table where me and Anthony were writing our dares. "Hey Anthony." Joey greets Anthony as he walks in. "Hey Joey, I finished writing the dares by the way so im going up stairs if you need any help on the video just ask." Anthony offers then heads upstairs. I put the truths in one bowl, and dare in the other then lead Joey to are filming room. "Actually we should get Anthony to start, pause, and end the video for us. I'm going to get him, can you set up?"I ask. "Sure." Joey agreed. I run up stairs to Anthony's room and knocked on the door.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" Anthony yells. I walk in, "We do need your help, are you able to start, pause, and end the video?" I ask. "Uh .. Sure" He replies. We hop down stairs to the filming room. We start with my video.

"Hey guys so if you didnt see on Twitter im doing the Truth or Dare Challenge, So I asked a bunch of you on twitter for truths and dares and me and Joey are gonna pick 3 Truths and 3 dares for us both to do." I start the video off. "So lets start, Lia goes first!" Joey exclaims. I pull out a truth. "Who are your guys'es Crush's?" I read out loud. "Well I would have to say..." I look at Anthony then over to Joey. "Right now it's Joey." I say with cheer. "And I would have to say Lia!!!" Joey did a girly cheer and we both blush and laugh at the sane time as Anthony rolled his eyes. "A dare, Joey." I remind him. "Do a scene from The Hunger Games." He read aloud. We decided to do the Rue scene. Joey layed down on both the chairs and whispers "Katniss". Then I scream "RUE NO!!!"and fake cry then do the 3 finger salute. After that we laugh and I pull out a truth. "Who was your first kiss that was not family?" I read out loud. "It was Anthony and he is working the camera right now, say hi Anthony." I gesture for him to come over and he quickly comes up between me and Joey and say "Hey whats up?" and runs back behind the camera. "Okay for me, my first kiss was actually a few days ago and dont ask why it toke so long but it was with Lia." Joey admits while laughing at how long it took for his first kiss. Anthony just glares at Joey behind the camera and well if looks could kill we would both be dead. Next dare is to draw each other in 2 minutes and, well, we both failed. Our next truth was "Would you date a fan?" and we answered. "Well i'm a fan of Joeys" I say nudging Joey in the arm playfully. "And i'm a fan of Lia's so therefore..." He led on. "Were dating fans!" We both shout at the same time and laugh while Anthony is practically falling asleep behind the camera. "Okay Joey, it's our last dare, pick a good one!" I creep over his hand taking the piece of paper out of the bowl. He pulls it to his chest and looks at it to the point only a really close and creepy person could see it. " It says to kiss. I wonder who put that in." He wiggled his eyebrows as if I had put the dare in and I laughed. "Well you picked a pretty good one." He leans in for a kiss. I quickly look at Anthony and give Joey a big kiss dreading the moment before pulling away. For the last scene we brought in Anthony to say bye and to subscribe and like. "Hey Lia can I talk to you for a moment?" Anthony asks. "Sure, be right back Joey." I think Anthony is really jealous. He takes me into the hall. "Lia I think I made a mistake. After Joey leaves I wanna talk to you, please." He asks. "Sure." I nod. He kisses me on the lips exactly like how Joey did except he wasn't Joey and I still enjoyed it. We go back inside awkwardly Why did he kiss me? Im with Joey... So anyways me and Joey are doing the Chubby Bunny challenge which only takes a few minutes to do. We finally get done and he kisses me on the forehead. "See you at the set for story tellers tomorrow. Bye babe." He smiles then leaves. "Bye see you tomorrow!" I yell as he leaves. "So what did you need to talk about?" I ask Anthony nervously. "Well the thing is Lia is that I.. I..I...I Love you but Ian made me break up with you and I only asked Felicity because I knew you guys would be friends after I broke up with her and now she's dating Sean, Daniel's friend. But all I really wanted to say is that I Love you and I want you back in my life." He said all that so fast it took about a minute for the information to register my brain. "But ...Anthony the thing is that, I knew you were doing something like that so I asked Joey to act like we were dating to get you jealous and confess." I explain. "Great will you take me back?!" Anthony asked excitedly. "Thats another thing, While we were acting like we were dating, we actually ended up liking another and I don't know who to choose." I confess. "Oh, I heard you and Joey talking the other day and I realised I never actually showed how much I love you even though I loved you alot and I still do. But anyway i'll let you have time to choose" Anthony let out a breath and left quietly leaving me there with a decision to make.

✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪

Who do you guys think Lia is going to choose?

May the odds be ever in your favour

~Lia

✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪✰♡☪

Editor comment- Im spending all night editing. My life<<<Down the drain. ~Audi