321 ACTION!

"Lia are you ready yet?!" Anthony yells from the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah I'll be down in a sec!" I grab my black pair of converse from my closet and quickly put them on then run down stairs. "Ready" I say throwing on my sunglasses. "About time." He jokes. "Let's go." We head outside to the car and start heading to Joeys set for story tellers. Almost the whole drive was silent. "Are you actually dating Joey?"Anthony asks. "I don't really want to get into this conversation." I tell Anthony hoping he will drop it. "Ok, but can you answer me?" He asks. "Yeah, I think. I mean we kissed and I, well I'm not entirely sure, okay I'll ask him later." I replied. "How do you not know if your dating a guy or not?" He asks. "Okay I answered you now can we please drop it." I snap. "Fine we're almost there anyway." He grumbles. About 5 minutes later we pull up to a big building surrounded by huge field leading up to a forest. We walk over to Joey who was by the forest area. "Hey Joey!" I smile. He looks over to me, "Hey Lia!" He smiles back. "So is this for the first scene?" I ask him. "Yep, this is where we start. Right now they're setting up the fake fire for the first scene, you should go get on your costume." He explains. "Where are the costumes?" I ask looking around. "Over by Megan." He points over by Megan who was by clothing racks. I head off to Megan so she can give me my costume.

*Anthony's pov*

Lia leaves to go get on her costume and I look over to Joey. "So are you actually dating Lia?" I ask. "I don't know. See the thing is that I kinda have a thing for Cat now. Me and her made a video and now there is a big ship called jatrific because we kissed. As much as I like Lia. I don't want to break her heart though." He explained. I felt a bit of envy go through me I just wanted to punch him. He kissed Cat while dating Lia. Joey is just an idiot if Lia sees the video she will be heart broken. I said nothing I just walked to costumes. I saw Lia talking to Stacie. She heads over towards me. "Hey Anthony!" She smiles. Lia has an amazing smile it is also very contagious because when she smiles I smile. "Nice costume." I complement her. She was wearing a white skirt with a black pattern and a black t-shirt that had laced sleeves. She also was wearing silver dangly earnings with a matching necklace. To top it of she had on black heels. She looked amazing. "Thanks. Megan is the costume designer." She thanked me. "Well better get on my costume." I end the conversation. I walk over to Megan, she handed me a varsity jacket some converse and a black t-shirt. "Thanks Meg."I thank her. I head to the change room and put on the outfit and head back outside. They started the bonfire scene. Joey was trying to get all the scenes involving Lia done within the next 4 days. They did all the bonfire scenes messing up a few times but nailing the rest. Next they did the first car scene. Finally they set up for the party scene, it was about 8:30 so it got dark about 3 hours ago. When we first started, even though I ate before I was still hungry. It was finally my scene. I walk through the crowd and get to my spot were I see Lia. "Okay 3,2,1 action." The director called. I put ny arm around Lia's and we kiss then Joey does his part where he turns me around. "HEY!"He shouts then starts laughing "CUT!" we redo the scene. I put my arm around Lia and kiss her. "HEY"Joey yells turning me around. We do the fighting blablabla. He punches me than runs to the car and I chase him. When my scene is finally over I drive home leaving them to finish the car crash fight scene.

*1 hour later*

*cute furry kittens munching on your gr-* I pick up my phone, "Hello?". "Hey Ant-hony can you come pick me up we're done shooting for today." Lia asks. She almost called me Ant why did she stop. "Uh..yeah sure be there in 5." I end the call and grab my keys off the table and go pick up Lia.

_____________________________________

Hey guys sorry I haunt updated in a while I've been super busy but I should be able to post more often.Also sorry if this is getting a bit cheesy but I would like to see if anybody wants to be in an upcoming chapter the only thing is you have to be a girl and all I need is a first name and personality.Just private message me.May the odds be ever in your favor bye. ~Lia