Shot one

Hii there...!!!
Ignore mistakes...!
Enjoy reading...!

Sanyukta Agarwal and Randhir Singh Shekhawat were best friend's from their childhood. They both were neighbours also. They spent their most of the time with each other. As both studied in same school they enjoyed alot. Both were like guard to each other. When ever Sanyukta faces any problem from anyone Randhir saves her. Same goes with Randhir. Sanyukta saves him out from problems.

They were the most famous persons in the school. Their parents were trustee's of the school. No matter what both used to top each n every exam with equal percentage.

Now they are in 12 th standard. One fine day both were studying for their final exams. "Sanyu what are you planning for your future studies?" Randhir asked excitedly.
"Ron I want to pursue mechanical engineering . It's my biggest dream. I want to know about all the machines. I want to prove that a girl can also be a mechanical engineer. Ron what about you? " Sanyukta chipped with full of confidence.

"Hey that's great now we both will be in same stream. My aim is also to achieve mechanical engineering. So why not try for FITE. It is top college for engineering" Randhir said. "Yeah u are right. Let's work hard n try our level best to get admission in FITE" Sanyu answered.

Day passed in jiffy. Both completed their 12 th. They tried their level best for the entrance exam. Both Randhir n Sanyukta scored good percentage. They took admission in their dream college. Both were eagerly waiting for the day when they will be standing in front of FITE as students.

"Ron yaar Am very excited. We both are joining FITE I mean The Fite which were dreaming of every night. Now am very veryy happy that we both are again in same college same stream. U r my best buddy. I love you.We both will hav lots fun in our new college" Sanyukta yelled by hugging her bff none other than Randhir .

Holding her perfectly in his arms hugging her tightly "Yes Sanyu finally we have achieved it. From now on we both are together for next four years. I love you too" Randhir chipped.

This was common for them . They hug each other tease each other frequently say I love you . But this all were done in friendly manner. Never ever they crossed their limits and cheated their pure bond of friendship. All their friends n enemies name them as lovers but they both give a damn to their shits coz they know very well about their friendship .

The wait was over now. Finally the day came when they had to go to their Dream place. They entered the FITE campus n were mesmerised by the beauty. There were many blocks with garden in front of each. There were many court's like basketball, football etc etc. There was a big canteen in the corner. All students were having a wide smile on their faces as they were very happy in the college premises.

"Ron it's awesome yaar. It is more beautiful than what we hav dreamt of. This college life is gonna be a huge fun "Sanyukta said while carrying her luggage with one hand and holding Randhir's arm with another hand.
"Yeah Sanyu its superb. Hoping that we will get good friends here to hang out with"Randhir whispered.

After doing all the formalities both went to their respective room which was alloted to them in the college hostel. As it was announced that the first class will be after one hour they thought to meet each other in canteen after arranging all the stuffs.

After 15 mins both came to canteen n took their seat. They orderd their respective food and brought it to their table. They were having their sandwich 1 boy n 2 girls came to their side n asked for seat. Randhir accepted .

"Hii. Am Parth Kashyap joined today. Am in mechanical stream. You?" Parth said eyeing Randhir. "Hey am Randhir Singh Shekhawat. This is Sanyukta Agarwal my bestiee . And we both also belong to mechanical engineering" Randhir said. Randhir n Parth shared a brotherly hug where as Sanyukta shook hand with parth.

"U dumbo parth. Yaar we r also present here. Forgot to introduce us...huh....Hey Randhir am Vidushi Suryavanshi one n only one gf of parth *chuckles* n this is my bestie Amrita khanna" Vidushi introduced to all.

All shared a group hug ." Okay...! Now we all gonna enjoy this college to the full extent with each other" Randhir said when all replied in unison saying yess.

All went to attend their first class. After their classes all met at canteen n planned to go to outing. All were excited for their first outing. They had gala time with each other. Randhir takes a very good care of Sanyukta as she behaves as a baby sometimes. Everything was good.

Days passed on their friendship bond was becoming stronger n stronger. In the way Parth n Vidushi fell in love with each other. Though in all looks Randhir n Sanyukta were a couple but they both never accepts it. Soon their exams appeared. All completed their exams with flying colours.

(A/n - I don't want to drag this ss. So in short I'll fast forward it as much as I can. Sry if u r not liking it. )

To be continued.....