Shot five

Hey guys..!
This is the last update of this story..!
This is my first short story..! :-)
I'll miss this alot..!  :'(
Ignore mistakes..!
No proof reading is done. ..!

Happy reading...!

****

A week passed by. In the mean time Randhir took a great care of her. She was completely fine now. According to him she was an orphan so he wanted to take her to his own house Shekhawat mansion. Firstly she opposed to go but he was more stubborn now so she had to accept it. They were leaving for Mumbai the next day.

Before going home she called her mother after 2 long years when he was out for some work.

Phone convo-

S: Mom it's me sanyu. How are you? *sobbing*

Anju was flabbergasted listening to her daughters voice after a long period. She became speechless. Words were not ready to come out of her mouth.

S: Mom r u der?  Plsz speak anything. Mom please.

A: Sanyu

S: Yes mom it's me.

A: Where r u baby? How r u ? You don't remember ur parents ? You never missed us? Do you know how we hav spent these 2 years with you?  Please come to us  *crying*.

Anju bombed a number of questions to her.

S: Mom please cool down. I have called you to inform that am coming back to you people n that too with Randhir.

A: What?  Really?  But wait with Randhir.. did he recognise u?

Sanyukta explained the whole thing to her mom. Anju was sad that Sanyu had to face bad things but was happy as she was going to meet sanyu . Sanyu asked her to inform the whole thing to Randhir's parents.

They talked some more n ended the convo happily.

Soon the next day arose. Both Sanyukta n Randhir left for Mumbai. At Randhir's home he said that she was his friend n she was in need of job so he had brought her home.

They both welcomed Sanyukta whole heartedly. Randhir directly sprinted upstairs. They took her in their embrace. Sanyukta was very happy to meet them.

When Randhir was not at home she went to her home to meet her parents.

Entering into her home felt like she got her life back. The homely feeling cannot be replaced by any other thing.

Anju n Kishore were waiting for her arrival. When she entered she directly ran to her mom.

Anju took her in a motherly hug. They both were shedding happy tears. Kishore also joined them.

A: Baby we missed you alot. U donno how we have spent these 2 years without our daughter.

S: Mom. I too missed you alot. Daily night I used to cry for you both. Sorry mom for doing like that but I didn't had any other option.

K: Shhhh.....my two lady loves plszz calm down. Now everything is fine she is back. Stop crying. Come let's have lunch.

They broke the hug n sat on the dining table. Anju had prepared all her favourite dishes.

Sanyukta felt awesome after eating her mother's made food. She missed it a lot.

Sanyukta stayed that night with her parents as Randhir was out with his friends. She informed Randhir's parents that she will be there itself they happily accepted it.