Shot four

Hey..!
Ignore mistakes..!
Enjoy reading..!

Here goes the update....

****

After 2 years....

Yes...the time passed on. Randhir had successfully completed his 2 years in business field. He was the most famous businesses tycoon. He was in top 5 businessmans of Aisa.

Randhir never let his success to get over his head.

In Shekhawat mansion-

Re- Randhir come down fast. It's already late n you'll skip ur breakfast.

R: Yes mom am coming. N I'll not dare to miss the breakfast which is made by you.

Randhir came down n took blessings from his parents. He sat on the dining table where Harsh was already waiting for him.

Re- Oh k. Now have it.

Renuka served food for them n she too sat for breakfast.

H- Randhir did u inform ur mother about ur business trip?

R: No dad. I forgot to inform . Tomorrow am going to Delhi. Its a business trip mom. So please pack my bags n keep it ready till night. I'll stay there for almost a week or so.

Re- Okk son. I'll keep ur bags ready.

H- Stay there till the problem solves in that branch. Is it ok?

R: Ok dad. I'll make sure that the problem will be solved asap.

They all completed their breakfast. Randhir n Harsh left to office bidding a bye to Renuka.

On the other side Anju n Kishore were living with a hope that one day their daughter will return back to them. They cried at nights... prayed everyday for her safety.

In Agarwal mansion-

Anju n Kishore were having their breakfast.

A: Two years had passed. There is no sign of Sanyu. I miss her a lot. We receive a letter every month that she is fit n fine but no clue for presence in any of the address from where she used post letters.

Anju said holding her tears back.
Yes Sanyukta used to send them a letter everything giving them a hope n confidence that she is good. She always prays for Randhir in the letters. She used to mention that she missed her parents alot.

They tried hard to find about her but failed every time.

K: Yes. Our daughter is very strong. Where ever she is she will be fine. Hav faith in God. She will come back to us very soon. 

This was the daily routine for them. Thinking about her sharing her memories crying for her absence. But they believed her that surely she will be back one day.

***

Next day gave its appearance. Randhir left to Delhi with his pa. He had almost worked for three days continuously as he was a big workaholic.

The problem in the company was solved. But he thought to stay there for few more days n visit all the beautiful places of Delhi.

He visited almost all the sacred places n all the monuments. He had a great time with his pa Amit.
One fine day Randhir was driving the car alone. Amit was in hotel. It was past 1 o'clock at night.