Chapter 1

Mathias' P.O.V

Me and my brother Berwald have been fighting these pass few days. Because I didn't attend the world meeting,and they were mad at me......so,I decided to go to the bar to drinks some alcohol (off course ^•^)

When I got inside the building,it was very noising,but I  ignored it and went straight to the counter. "Ohhh...Mr.Kohler,your here!" A guy with a mustache said looking at me. "Hi,Alejandro. Can I have a drink,my favorite please." I said sitting in one of the tall chairs. As Alejandro is busy preparing my drink,a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes sit next to me.

"Vodka please" she said firmly. Alejandro turns around to look at the girl. "That's a very strong alcohol,are you sure that you can handle it,miss?" The girl stared at Alejandro,she didn't reply and that means yes.

I look at the girl and she looks dead serious,I wonder why...."hello there,are you new here?" She didn't answer me. "Hey........" I said trying to get her attention.

"Shut up,you're annoying me" she said,I was.......actually I was suprise...every girl that I talk to will answer hello or hi but she......said something different.....

"Here's your drinks" Alejandro put  my order on the counter and he gave the girl her vodka. After my 6th shot,I feel dizzy and then when I look at her side......she had finished 10 shots of vodka..I mean WOW. "Wait...your not drunk? How did you-" before I could finish my sentence she stand up and payed Alejandro,and a blink of an eye she was gone.

I stand up and payed Alejandro for my drinks and then we say good night to each other. I went to the exit and I saw.....well....I saw Berwald. "There you are,we've been looking for you" he said pulling my ear which hurts a lot. "W-wait,you're not mad at me?" I asked.

Then he stop pulling my ear and he turn around to face me. "Of course not,your my brother after all" he said with no emotion.

A silent came,but luckily Berwald cut it off. "Now,let's go home" he said starting to walk to the direction where our house is located. "Hey,wait for me!" I exclaimed trying to catch up with him.

But the question I always ask myself is.....who was that girl?

A/N: Hi Guys,Do you like the 1st chapter? Sorry if it's very short but......atleast you won't get tired at reading the most detailed story.....EVER. So yeah,please stay tuned for the next chapter. THANK YOU :P

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ♡~♡