Chapter 3

Mathias' P.O.V

Me and my younger brother Emil were playing soccer in the front yard. It was snowing though,but that makes it even cooler(hahahahah ya know what I mean heheh).

"Pass it to me bro!" Emil exclaimed,as he waited inpatiently for me to pass the ball. "Okay...here I go" I passed the ball but then...Emil failed. "It was a perfect pass,and you missed!" I yelled looking at the ball bouncing to the woods.

"I go get it" Emil said starting to ran after the ball. I only stay there waiting for him to come back.

Emil's P.O.V

I started to chase the ball then I lost sight of it so I wonder through the woods.

Then suddenly,I found a person laying near a tree. Then I wonder  why a person can sleep here where cold snow is falling. Then I walk infront,then I was shocked.......there was a girl...

She has (h/c) hair and a (s/c) skin,but I was more shocked when I notice that she is bleeding. But she was still.....breathing. I was relief but,I need to tell my brother so she can be healed.

"MATHIAS!!!!COME HERE!!" I shouted as loud as I could so Mathias can hear.

Mathias' P.O.V

I heard Emil's voice,he was shouting. So I quickly went to get him....maybe something bad happened...

When I saw Emil's figure I was relief but he look like he was scared. "Hey,what's wron-" I was.....shocked on what I saw. It was the girl from last night (wow....you got a lot of blood reader-chan~)

"Brother...do you think that....if she's alright" Emil stuttered. I didn't say a word....I was shocked. But then I notice that she was holding a gun. I was more shock,I picked her up bridal style (aaayeeehheeh!!! >////<)

"Let's tell Berwald and the others" I said going back to the house while Emil followed me in silence. "What on earth happen to you?" I mumbled,so Emil can't hear it.

We've arrived at our house and we quickly went inside to tell the others. They were shock when they saw the girl that I was carrying. We decided to heal her with some of the herbs that Yao(China) gave to us. It was very useful,Berwald said that the girl can rest in the quest room.

4 days passed,but she hasn't woken up yet...........

I hope she's okay.......

A/N: Hi guys,it looks like were getting closer and closer to the real story. So yeah.....please stay tuned guys,for more chapters ^_^

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ♡~♡