Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

Last night I went to the bar to get some drink. And after that,I went back to where I was staying. But.....I feel like someone was watching/following me. So I decided to go to the woods since the place I were staying is in the middle of the woods(you lived in a abandoned building by the way). I can hear the stalker's foot stamping,so I decided to walk faster and faster. But then when I arrived at the place that I will be staying. He finally show his face....the stalker.

"Ohhh...it looks like your back" the guy said with a grin. "Why are you following me?" I said coldly being my intimadating self...again. "ohh...I think you already know" he said walking towards you as you step back every step he takes.

"Can you just spill the bean?" I said calmly. "I'm also an assassin,and my boss wanted me to kill you. Since your no longer a hired assassin,and that means you don't have the rights to kill someone anymore. Am I right?" His grin grew wider and wider every second.

"...........so...you wanted to kill me....." I said. Then I pulled out a gun. "But...that doesn't mean that I can't defend myself..." then I took a step back then I decided to run away from him,I know it's cawardly but...it's the best option I have in the momment.

I ran and ran,and a couple of minute I stop to get some air. I was panting,I feel like I can't breath anymore but......I feel pain i my stomach,my left arm,and my right leg. But then,when I look down I was bleeding. "Crap......" I cursed under my breath. Then I realized that,when I was running maybe he shot me,when I didn't notice it.

But,I didn't stop there. I start to walk slowly away from him.

Then time passed by,I decided to rest. I rest myself on a tree's trunk,I lay my head and I know I was losing blood quickly.

"...Some....one...please help me..." I said....no,it was more of a whisper. Then I lost consciousness.

A/N: Hi guys ^_^ it's me again. And sorry for the short chapter again,but just like I said in the first chapter about me and long chapters. So yeah I hope you like the personality I gave to you reader-chan~ so please stay tuned.

Don't forget to VOTE ♡~♡