Chapter 2

When Elizabeth woke up she realized two things

When Elizabeth woke up she realized two things. The room wasn't hers and she was naked under the sheets. She quickly looked around the room finding a robe to cover herself until she could find some clothes. As she walked out of the room she realized she seemed to be in a penthouse. It was night time and that was odd for Elizabeth since she always wakes up in the morning even if she had been out all night partying and clubbing with the girls. She realized she promised to call the girls and tell them she got home safely, but after that everything was a blur. Who ever house this is kidnapped her or saved her, and she hopes for the latter.

As she looked around she saw the back of someone's head that was smoking at the moment

As she looked around she saw the back of someone's head that was smoking at the moment. "You finally woke up." The mysterious person said, but coming from the sound of his voice he's obviously a male. "Who are you?" Elizabeth asked. "I'm the man who saved your life." The man said then putting out his cigarette. "Where am I?" Elizabeth asked. "You're in my hotel of course." He says, then turning around revealing his face to Elizabeth. "I'm Bradley, Bradley Cooper." Bradley says sticking his hand out in front of Elizabeth.

 "I'm.. You're Elizabeth I know who you are." Bradley said interrupting Elizabeth has their hands shook. "How do you know my name?" Elizabeth quickly pulling her hand back from Bradley. "I have my sources, but I know everything I need to know about you. What's your favorite color. How you walk. Where you're from. Who are your parents. I even know how you breath." Bradley said getting close to Stefani then sealing a kiss between their lips. Shocked from the kiss and her stalker Stefani bites his lip amongst the kiss and pushes him away. 

"Wow babe I didn't know you liked it rough. Of course I'm not shy myself with getting down and dirty." Bradley says while rubbing his finger against his lip to see its bleeding because of Elizabeth's bite. "You piece of shit don't ever come near me." Elizabeth says backing away from Bradley to the door. Bradley begins to walk towards Elizabeth causing her to run out of the room into the halls of the hotel. Elizabeth began knocking and banging on the doors hoping would answer. 

"Please, please help me a man is stalking me." Elizabeth screamed knocking from door to door until one opened. "I would be glad if I were being stalked because it would saved my life." Bradley said then taking Elizabeth into his arms. "No, no, no someone help." Elizabeth screamed then kicking Bradley in the balls escaping from his grasp. "Someone please help.... No!" Elizabeth screamed running into someone arms again believing it was Bradley who someone how got into another room.