Sticky Note

I suddenly wake up to Jungkook on top of me, shouting:
-Noona!! Wake up its morning!
I look at him and laugh. He is so adorable. What did I do to deserve such a human being as my best friend??
-Alright, alright! I'm getting up but please stop shouting! I say.
He nods while smiling. He then lays down on me and hugs me.
-How am I suppose to get up now?
He looks at me and giggles.
-You're going to have to find a way! He replies.
I then feel his hands go under the blanket, to my waist. He starts to tickle me.
-HAJIMAN!! JUNGKOOK STOP PLEASE! I shout while laughing hysterically.
-Only if you get up now!
-OKAY OKAY IM GETTING UP!
He stops tickling me then gets off of my bed.
I sit on the bed. He comes and sits beside me.
-Did you sleep well? I ask him.
-I haven't slept this well in a long time! He replies.
-Thats good to hear!
He then smiles and plays with my short hair. He looks at me then says:
-Isn't it funny how we have the same hair? One day we should dress up as twins!
I laugh. Thats a really good idea.
He gets up and pulls me off the bed, then downstairs.
As im walking down the stairs in my pajama, I see Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok sitting at the table while Jin is cooking what I'm guessing breakfast. The odor of fresh and warm pancakes makes me even more hungry. I bet theses are going to be delicious!
All the boys are dressed in their pajama. Namjoons pajama particularly caught my attention. Its a Kakao Friends character named Ryan. It's really cute.
-Good morning! They all say to me in harmony.
-Good morning! Jungkook and I replies.
Jin looks at me and smiles, and so do I.
-Are we eating pancakes? I ask.
-Yeah! They will be ready in a few minutes! Says Jin.
-Awesome! I reply. Jungkook goes to sit besides Jimin, who seems really happy to see him.
Yoongi is sitting in between V and Jhope, who are playing with the expression-less boys hair. Yoongi seems to be use to it.
Rap Monster is on his phone, and Jungkook&Jimin are talking to eachother. I walk in the kitchen and go to see Jin.
-Can I help you? I ask him.
-Ahh no need to! Just go sit at the table, everything will be ready real soon!
-If you say so! I say with a smile.
I walk out of the kitchen and sit besides Namjoon.
-Hey goodmorning! Did you notice the snow outside? I say to him.
He looks at me and smiles.
-Yeah! It looks really nice. It reminded me of how much I loved winter. Although I miss the colorful Autumn leaves.
-I thought the exact same thing! I reply.
Rapmon looks at me; his face says it all; "jinjja?!"
-Oh yeah! I forgot about that! So I took a look at your notebook and what you wrote is actually really nice! It Gave me some good ideas. We should really work together sometime. You have a lot of potential.
-Wait, jinjjayo?? I say, surprised.
-Yeah, really! He replies.
That's awesome!
I smile at him.
-The pancakes are ready! Says Jin.
We all look at Jin bringing this huge plate full of freshly made pancakes.
Jin puts the plate on the table and goes back to the kitchen to get the chocolate syrup.
-There is so many! Says Jungkook.
-Are we going to be able to finish all of this? Asks Jimin.
-Don't worry guys, I eat A LOT, I say.
-Oh no, not another Jin hyung! Says Suga while giggling.
We all burst out laughing.
-Did I hear my name?
-Maybe.. replies Suga.
We all burst out laughing again, and this time, Jin is laughing with us.
We finish breakfast and say goodbye.
-Annyeong! See you guys soon! I say to them.
They all say bye and thank me for coming. Jin looks at me and winks before letting out a gentle giggle.
I laugh and walk out the door with Jungkook and Jimin.
-Is he coming back with us? I ask Kookie.
-Yeah he is, he might spend the night at our apartment too. Do you mind?
-Oh no, not at all! I reply.
Jimin and Jungkook smile at eachother.
Jin rushes out the door.
-Guys wait! I'm sorry I forgot since its snowy do you guys want a lift? Just get in my car I'll drive you guys.
We all thank Jin. A lot. Jin opens our doors one by one. He is such a gentlemen!
I give him our address so Jin knows where to go. The ride is quite quiet, but we can here giggling from the back.
We get to our appartement and thank Jin for the ride. Before I get out of the car, Jin gives me a note.
I unlock the door and Jimin&Jungkook rush in the house. They seem to be going to Jungkooks room. I wonder whats going on.