Kenjiro Minami: Domestic

"Hey, Minami! What do we want for dinner?" You call over your shoulder to your boyfriend, who was contentedly watching videos of his favorite ice skater, Katsuki Yuuri, on his phone.

"Um... Chicken nuggets with ketchup!" He answers, walking to you as your jaw drops. "What?"

"Cannibalism!" You shout, pointing to his hair.

Laughing, he says "Shut up. Okay, fine, how about pizza?"

"Sure. Can you put in a movie?" You ask, grabbing your phone from your back pocket and dialing the number for the pizza place.

"Hey, (Y/N), what'll it be?" It's quite concerning that the pizza place employees know you by name, though you don't pay much attention to it. "The usual?"

"Yeah, sure. But can you make it a double? The Nikiforovs are coming over."

"Of course. It'll be ready in about twenty minutes."

"Okay, perfect." You say, pressing the end button and walking over to the couch, tossing your leg over the back. "What movie we watching?" You ask, and Minami holds up one, to which you smile.

"Good idea?" He asks.

"Amazing idea." You reply.

~Twenty minutes later~

"Hey, Minami! I'm going to go get the food. Don't play the movie until I get back, no matter what Viktor or Yuuri say, and no matter how much begging their kids do, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am." He says, adding a mock salute.

"Good, then I'll be back."

You walk out the front door, walking to the pizza place as it was only a little bit away.

You pulled open the front door, walking up to the cash register.

"Hey! (Y/N), here you go. Two large cheese pizzas with assorted toppings." The owner says, whispering "I figured you guys would forget the popcorn again so it's in there too. Don't tell anybody." She says, smiling.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. How much do I owe you?"

"Twelve and fifty six." She says, and you pull out your wallet, counting out the money and putting it into her hand.

"See you soon, probably." You say, carrying out the boxes of pizza, and walking home, the two two liters that you had as well clanking together every now and then. You got home in a matter of minutes, tapping on the door with the bottles.

"I got it!" You heard Lilly, Yuuri and Viktor's five year old daughter call, and soon you saw her small figure open the door, Viktor standing behind her. Lilly grabbed one of the bottles, laying it across both of her arms, waddling to the kitchen. Viktor grabs the pizza boxes, leaving you with the last remaining bottle.

"Thanks guys." You say, walking into the kitchen after closing the door behind you, picking up Lilly as she struggles to put the bottle onto the counter. "There ya go, hon." You put her into a seat, Viktor and Yuuri's son, Levi, walking up and sitting onto the chair next to Lilly.

"Okay, what do we want on the pizzas?" You ask after washing your hands, drying them on a paper towel as they spit out rapid fire what they want on their sections of the pizza, you keeping up with the orders, putting the sections into the microwave as they finish up all they want.

You take out the sections as the microwave makes the sound that it is finished, and when all the pieces have been put in for a few seconds, you throw the bags of popcorn into the microwave. You let them pop as Minami comes behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Are you sure?" He whispers in your ear.

"Yeah, I'm sure." You mutter back to him, smiling to reassure him, and yourself.

"Okay. I think the popcorn's done." He says, to which you open up the microwave door and pour out the contents of the bags into bowls.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"What's the movie?"

"Oh, um, it's a surprise." You reply to Yuuri, smiling slightly.

"O-Okay." He says, nodding. You bring everyone their pizza and popcorn, Minami carrying drinks out.

You press play for the movie, your stomach getting a twisty feeling for multiple reasons.

The normal opening screen plays, and then it happens. The image is cut in half, being pulled down, with the words "We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for an announcement" on the screen and being said after Lilly asked what it said, and then the next screen. The ultrasound that showed the little peach that was inside your stomach.

"No."

"Seriously?"

"Wait rewind that."

"Oh my god."

"You're-"

"Yeah, she is." Minami replies to Viktor and Yuuri's words.

"Congratulations!" They both say, Lilly and Levi looking completely lost.

"What happened?" Levi asked.

"Auntie (Y/N) is having a baby." Yuuri whispers to the kids, and their faces are cut in half by giant smiles.

"There's a baby in there?" Lilly asks, pointing to your stomach.

"Yeah, there is." You say, picking her up and sitting her next to you. "Right here." She says, pointing to the area where the doctor had said the baby was earlier this morning. The movie was paused and forgotten, and Lilly was laying her head on your stomach carefully.

"I can't hear the baby." She says pouting.

"It's okay. When the baby is born, you'll be able to hear them all the time." Minami says, smiling a lot, even for him.

"Looks like you two are going to be joining the parents club." Viktor says, and you laugh.

"Looks like it. Should we continue with the movie?" You say, putting in the correct disk.

"Yeah, sure, but be prepared for many questions." Yuuri says, and you nod, curling up into Minami's chest as you sit down.

"You know what?" He asks.

"What?"

"If life is like this for the rest of our lives, it'll be amazing."

"Like what? Me being pregnant all the time?"

"No, surrounded by family, you right by my side, the people who matter most nearby."

"Yeah, it would."

~~~~~~~~

Aye there's a happy Minami oneshot.

And it's exactly 1000 words what a coincidence.

I finished making all the Christmas present I need to and I'm so happy.

And thank you guys for the amount of reads this story has all together I mean it's over freaking 1000 who let this happen.

Anyways thank you guys.

-Taylor

•••

Up next: ???