Yuri Plisetsky: Present

Being Viktor Nikiforov's little sister had its perks. And it's disadvantages.

You got to watch Yuri Plisetsky skate. Many people would call that an advantage, but to you, it wasn't.

Instead of being able to see him working on a routine, all you got was him nagging you, day in and day out.

It was driving you more than crazy. It had driven you to the point of wanting to commit suicide.

Because it wasn't just Yuri who was nagging you, but so many people that you have never seen, let alone met, calling themselves "Yuri's Angels". Some of them seemed to be on your side, saying how nothing was happening, but the majority of his fans thought you were a "skank", saying how you were just using Yuri for his fame and popularity after the Grand Prix, while in actuality you wished to get as far away from him, and the rest of humanity, as possible.

So that's what led you to a place in the building, far away from the rink itself. It took you a bit to find this place, secluded from the mass of the people who tend to be at the rink at this time of day, but after you found it, it had become your own area. It allowed you to be far away from the people who annoyed you most.

You knew that nobody would be looking for you. Viktor and Yuuri would most likely be distracting each other, whether by practicing or other means is unsure. Yuri wouldn't be worried as he's Yuri. If Viktor asked where you were, someone would probably say that you're off somewhere colouring or doing something innocent like that, of which you have been known for.

Nobody would expect you to be sectioned off from the world, hand full of Viktor's old pills from when he was depressed, a time long before he met Yuri.

Thank god that Yuuri had shown up and taken Viktor hostage, figuratively speaking. Yuuri gave him something to focus his attention on, something that he desperately needed to keep him alive. Too bad nobody was like that for you.

You twisted open the cap, shaking the pills into your hand until it was full. You began rising your palm up to your mouth, dropping all the pills into your mouth in one movement.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?" Yuri calls, shouting out your name. He looks down the hall, towards you. He rushes towards you, staring at you. "What are you doing here?" He asks, and when you don't respond he looks around you.

Right at the nearly empty pill bottle.

"Spit them out." He says, and you shake your head. "(Y/N)! Spit those out!" He commands.

Not sure why, you walk away from him and to the nearest trash can. You spit out the pills, staring at them on the pile of rubbish that served as a layer between the pills and the trash bag. Yuri took your wrist, pressing your head against his chest, his heart beating against your ear.

Boom, boom, boom.

"(Y/N), please don't ever do something like that again. I'm sorry that I couldn't be as nice to you as I wish I could. I'll try to from now on, just don't try to take your life again. I don't know how I would live without you in my life." He speaks, and you get a bitter taste in your mouth. Whether from his words or the pill coatings you can't decipher, but you take a step back.

"Well then why didn't you act like this before? Because if you acted all kind and caring like you are now, this might not have happened in the first place." You snap, your words stinging similar to the sting of a wasp.

"I'm... I'm sor-"

"Don't even say you're sorry, because that doesn't cut it this time, bucko."

"I... I..."

"While you try to figure out what to say I will be trying to find a way to explain why Viktor's old pills were missing." And with that you walk away from him, not looking back, because you know that if you do, you won't want to leave.

~~~

You walk back to Viktor and Yuuri as they are taking off their skates. When they look up at me, they look relieved, but then confused.

"Where's Yurio?" Viktor asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know. Why?" You ask, playing with your fingernail behind your back.

"He went looking for you, he got worried. You know he has a thing for you, right?" Yuuri speaks up. You shake your head, plopping down on the bench.

"I didn't know." You say, and the bitter feeling comes back. If he did, then why would he constantly nag me, you wonder, and Viktor notices.

"He couldn't do anything about his little crush because his fans, 'Yuri's Angels' I believe, would annihilate them. That's what happened to Otabek. And we know what happened to him." He says.

You nod your head, remembering how he crashed his motorcycle into a tree. How the fire had started. It's burned into your memory. Maybe that's what happens when you're there.

Yuri and Otabek had dated for a few months, and they didn't get nearly the response Viktor and Yuuri did. They were called out, and they had stuff thrown at them. Not flowers, but trash.

Then Otabek and you went to the store one day, looking for a gift for Yuri's birthday. You had got him an incredible range of cat related items, stuffed into the seat of Otabek's bike. He then twisted the handles, head on to a tree, shoving you off. He died on impact.

"That's why I haven't dated anybody. I'm afraid of what could happen. I don't want someone else to die. Why do you think I was so scared when I saw you? Because I know it's my fault and I promised myself that I wouldn't let that happen again." A voice chimes up behind you.

"Yuri..." You mutter, looking over your shoulder.

You mash your lips together and try again.

"I...I..."

"I'm leaving." He says before turning on his heel and walking towards the door.

"Wait~" You say as you grab his wrist, pulling him to you. You slam your lips against him, passion twirling in your stomach.

He kisses you back hesitantly, and you eventually break apart.

"I'm won't try to do something like that again. Please don't worry about me."

"Want to prove that do me? Stay away from me. People who get near me get hurt." He says.

And it's true. After that kiss people had started hating you more.

But you kept your promise, staying alive through the day.

And yet you two only spoke soft hellos to each other after that day.