Chapter Seven

Elsa's point of view

It was dark and I couldn't move. I tried to move the snow away but I couldn't.

I saw a light... And Jack's voice?

The light suddenly went away and I was drifting in the darkness once again.

I opened my eyes, and saw Jack. He looked so worried.

Why?

It took me a few seconds to realise that I was in his arms.

He was carrying me. I tried so hard to move my feet but couldn't then I was wandering in the all too familiar darkness.

I wondered if I was going to stay in the darkness forever... That would be nice.

It's so quiet here.

I heard a voice.

I heard his voice.

His?

Oh... Jack.

His voice was calling out a name, "Elsa."

Wait... That's my name.

Why was he begging?

All of a sudden, a single thought became very clear.

I have to wake up.

For him.

Wait... Why?

Right... I had to wake up because if I don't he wouldn't be able to live with himself. I can't have someone as kind and sweet as him blaming himself.

"Jack," I said when I opened my eyes. I saw that I was in my bed.

He was going to leave me.

No.

He had no right to.

"Elsa." He said, I wasn't sure if that was a goodbye or hello.

"You're leaving," I said as I got up and out of my bed. I walked over to him slowly, "no please. Don't go." I grabbed his shoulder trying to stop him, and he did.

Then he turned around and said, "I have to go." My hands were wet as I realised he was crying. Only this time I knew why. So, I hugged him lke he always does for me. He didn't even second guess himself, he hugged me back.

"Please don't go," I whispered into his ear. He let go.

Why would he let go?

What did I do so wrong?

I grabbed his staff before he could go. "Why are you doing this? Things were going so well." I said as I wiped my tears away.

Why was I crying?

He's leaving me... Again.