Chapter Fourteen

Jack's point of view

I dropped Anna safely on the ground with the rest of the people.

Then I heard it.

I turned aroound and Elsa was nowhere to be seen.

I lost her. I dove into the water and pulled her out. Before I knew it I was crying over her.

Then I looked up at the man in the moon and screamed. "Why? What did I do to deserve this? What did she do to deserve this?"

Anna stopped me, and said "umm Jack?"

I looked to where she was and I saw it.

I saw her.

It was Elsa, with her white hair and her blue dress. She was flying.

Almost as if she was being levitated, but how?

Then North's words echoed in my head. "When you do good, good things happen to you." This is my good thing.

She was my good thing.

When she was standing firmly on the ground, I ran to her. She ran towards me, I didn't care if she doesn't know how I feel. All I knew was I had just lost her, and I now got her back.

I lifted her in my arms, and I kissed her.

It was the most amazing kiss.

Her lips were so tender and hungry. They were hungry for mine as mine were hungry for hers. The world around us disappeared. Our lips finally unlocked, and we were both out of breath. I didn't let go, and neither did she.

I whispered to her, "I love you."

She whispered back, "I love you too."

I lifted my head looked at the moon, and whispered. "Thank you."

Then I lowered my head back down, and our lips locked one more time. The whole world went numb. I was so scared of being alone for eternity, but I'm not alone anymore.

I had her.

Forever.

THE END