Start Of An Adventure [4]

Hey... So, ye. Bold letters would be describing what's happening on the screen. And uh, don't expect the script to be precise like that. Don't be all 'raging and cringing' and stuff in the comments section. I don't have the time to like, search playthroughs and shiz. And I don't have time for complaints. Respect that. Be happy that I actually updated, okei.

"Do we have everything already, kid?"

"Yup."

"Cozy blankets?"

"Here."

"Food?"

"Definitely here." Frisk, who managed to calm down from her hidden shock, stated with amusement, gripping the mentioned objects on her lap as she was listing off the needed things with Sans to gain the perfect movie night. As their captor said, the show was about to begin, and the monsters were nonetheless excited. Of course, they would be, for it was their first time watching something else on the 'Big Screen' aside from multiple Mettaton skits and stuff like that.

Temmies were vibrating intensely. Annoying, but sentient dogs barking with excitement, but ended up being shouted by Undyne who was epically ranting about how she was in a show as Alphys tried to make her calm enough to sit still on her chair. Monters from the different areas were all waiting in anticipation. Goat Mom and Goat Dad were all smiling warmly as they watched everyone get along. Papyrus was still happy ol' Papyrus. And Flowey...

Flowey was quietly observing. Weirdly enough, he wasn't shouting or complaining about anything. It happened minutes ago, when Sans said he would like to have a small chat with the talking buttercup. Frisk had hastily agreed, knowing it was for the best and minutes later they came back with Flowey looking like he had seen a ghost... that was not Napstablook.

Scarring... Definitely. And Frisk, awkwardly, but hesitantly, suggested making the movie night a type of relaxation for all of them, as she said, "We all deserve it..."

What a great actress she was being, hiding all those conflicted feelings from her beloved family... What she doesn't know is how ludicrous she was being. Apparently, most of them had forgotten about their 'Captor', who was more than what people need in a boring day... It was too much for Frisk to handle, but still... 'Stay Determined'. A certain phrase she had repeated in her head more that she should've.

Lost in a train of thoughts, Frisk was interrupted by a sudden snap of fingers in front of her. "Hey, kid?" The 'lazy' skeleton muttered, alerting the human. "The show's about to start... Uhh, sounds are coming out from the back, so I guess that's our cue."

Frisk stared, then not more than a second, smiled at him while nodding. She said nothing to the skeleton, as she just adjusted herself to have the perfect, not at all painful position, facing the screen, that was in fact, changing colors, indicating that it was being activated, then... Black.

The lights illuminating the theater shut off slowly, in a way that it was slowly fading. They all quieted down.

3...

The screen counted down, like the old movies. Frisk became nostalgic of the old times.

2...

The circle animation replaced the former number.

1...

The last beeping of the intro occurred. It had started...

UNDERTALE

"Is that the name or someth-"

"Shh!" Angry shushing rang through the building.